OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

And Team 1 has finally got some multisided dialogue going with our opposition. They'd like to move the match back an hour to 9PM EST to accommodate their west coast players. Still this Wednesday. Thoughts?

Well, its a good thing ONE of the teams wanted to accommodate their west coast players. Though I'm sure you'd have done fine without a medic.

dance fortress 2.

it's only a minute, and some of the best animation i've seen yet in garry's mod. as in, it doesn't look like garry's mod. it probably isn't.

the blu heavy at :28 is ROFL-worthy.

According to the comments on his WIP videos, it's all hand-keyframed. Yes.

On a different note, Team 1's first match is officially scheduled for 9PM EST (some absurd European time) tonight. I'll update the event on Steam and post an announcement to that effect.

I wonder if the reason Polycount isn't out yet is because of the new DLC being made for L4D/L4D2, which according to the L4D blog, is due out next week.

I know L4D/L4D2 have taken people from the TF2 team in the past.

I was thinking it was because they were in the middle of the highlander... and it would unbalance the teams if more people got brand new weapons right away...

So that match went rather well, to put it mildly. Also it appears I was mistaken -- clan tags are not required.

Our next match is going to be on Badwater and Granary. Badwater will be more of the same, but as a 5CP map Granary is going to run on best of 5 rules. Be aware of the change when we get there.

I've scheduled a strategy/scrim event for Thursday September 30 at 9:30 PM EST for us to get together and talk strategy again like we did for this match. Thank Gaunt for keeping us on track like this. If we can, we also want to try and get a scrim going with atmuh's team.