OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

From the ETF2L site

2.2 GROUP PHASE

2.3.1 Playoff Fixture System

After all teams have played their Group matches, the 1st place teams of each group will get promoted to the playoffs in a straight knockout competition with Single Elimination Mode. Every round will be a Best of 3 Maps, which means the first team reaching two Map Wins gets to the next Round.

2.3.2 Maps can not end in a tie: Decider round in case of a draw (5CP/CTF maps)

If the score is tied on a 5CP or CTF map after the timelimit has been reached, a decider round will have to be played. If no team has won a round after 10 minutes have passed the team that is holding the middle point after the 10 minutes will win.

And I just remembered that I forgot about the status screenshot. If no one on our team did, then we can either ask UGLY or just take the warning that comes with not providing one.

I need input from the rest of our team on this.

EDIT: And UGLY forgot too. Oh well. *submits results*

Can't you get it from the demo or something?

Can't you get it from the demo or something?

No, because it's a screenshot of console output. Specifically, the "status" command outputs the Steam IDs of everyone on the server to the console, and the screenshot was supposed to be of that output. And considering that even F5 didn't work during a Demo (needed to printscreen and paste it into Photoshop to get the missing shot of the score on Badwater), I doubt the console will.

For those of you who haven't kept up with crafting, the following recipes were apparently added to the crafting system earlier this week:

Vita-Saw = 1 Übersaw + 1 Reclaimed Metal

Gloves of Running Urgently = 1 Killing Gloves of Boxing + 1 Reclaimed Metal

Set Headgear = 4 Refined Metal + 1 weapon from the desired set

So, yes, the Set headgear takes nearly as much metal as the class-specific headgear recipe does.

Edit: I suppose, technically, that means I owe Arrowshot an Übersaw...

For those of you who haven't kept up with crafting, the following recipes were apparently added to the crafting system earlier this week:

Vita-Saw = 1 Übersaw + 1 Reclaimed Metal

Gloves of Running Urgently = 1 Killing Gloves of Boxing + 1 Reclaimed Metal

Set Headgear = 4 Refined Metal + 1 weapon from the desired set

So, yes, the Set headgear takes nearly as much metal as the class-specific headgear recipe does.

Edit: I suppose, technically, that means I owe Arrowshot an Übersaw...

I usually just check http://www.tf2items.com/crafting/blueprints.php for lists.

HLStatsX has been updared to 1.6.11. This adds tracking of the Mann-conomy weapons.

The logging plugin has also been updated to address issues with it never clearing a flag with Engys moving buildings. If you lost points from this (because it wasn't counting new buildings in your score), I'm sorry.

Maybe we should just reset all the scores... ;)

The following new awards were added this version:

Dalokohs is delicious! - Dalokoh Bars eaten

Degreased - Degreaser kills

Down Under - Sydney Sleeper kills

Fried Egg - Frying Pan kills

George Bushwacka - Bushwacka kills

It goes on and on... - Eternal Reward kills

It's Urgent - Gloves of Running Urgently kills

Mini Bob the Builder - Mini-sentries built (and mini-sentries no longer count towards Bob the Builder)

Powerjacking - Powerjack kills

Ranged - L'Etranger kills

Say no to mini sentries - Mini-sentries destroyed (and mini-sentries no longer count towards Say no to sentries)

Something's Fishy - Holy Mackerel kills

Stopping Short - Shortstop kills

Take your Vita-Saws - Vita-Saw kills

We've got a bleeder - Kills from bleed effects

What's in the box? - Black Box kills

Strangely, there is no award for hitting the most people with Mad Milk, while Jarate has multiple awards... Battler's Battalion also doesn't have any award, while Buff Banner does...

Maybe we should just reset all the scores... ;)

RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! Please?

RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! RESET THE SCORES! Please?

So you can be in the top 10 for a couple days? :3

And after those days reset it again!!

Nah, it's just that Frogg is all crazy ahead of everyone.

It's not like that's an unfaithful representation of Frogg's skill level!

Personally, I'm against resetting the scores if it means losing all the daily awards I've collected in my time playing. I like those. Other than that, I don't really care since most of the data is reset every 30 days or whatever anyway.

Frogg: 94,659 34d 21:05:13h = 113.09 PPH

Scythe: 55,560 7d 16:01:22h = 301.95 PPH

Necro: 51,708 28d 15:22:35h = 75.15 PPH

Me: 50,445 13d 18:57:03h = 152.40 PPH

Miyako: 48,507 21d 05:35:41h = 96.24 PPH

Neet: 31,614 2d 20:40:29h = 464.91 PPH

By the way, these stats have nothing to do with skill.. they're pretty arbitrary as to how they decide what is worth what. Also my numbers are rounded a little so the PPH is not 100% accurate, I'll leave the stats for Fireslash.

Frogg: 94,659 34d 21:05:13h = 113.09 PPH

Scythe: 55,560 7d 16:01:22h = 301.95 PPH

Necro: 51,708 28d 15:22:35h = 75.15 PPH

Me: 50,445 13d 18:57:03h = 152.40 PPH

Miyako: 48,507 21d 05:35:41h = 96.24 PPH

Neet: 31,614 2d 20:40:29h = 464.91 PPH

By the way, these stats have nothing to do with skill.. they're pretty arbitrary as to how they decide what is worth what. Also my numbers are rounded a little so the PPH is not 100% accurate, I'll leave the stats for Fireslash.

Exactly. Hlstatsx doesn't give Medics the proper amount of points based on their usefulness and that data is skewed in the direction of who gets the most kills. Heavy naturally gets the most kills and always has, thus Frogg has double the score of the next rank. The points are a very weak link to skill and should not be seen as viable data on player skill.

It's not like that's an unfaithful representation of Frogg's skill level!

Personally, I'm against resetting the scores if it means losing all the daily awards I've collected in my time playing. I like those. Other than that, I don't really care since most of the data is reset every 30 days or whatever anyway.

Daily awards would be wiped, yes... but those are only really useful for historical data.

Speaking of daily awards, I just noticed that yesterday's awards haven't been processed. I disabled the stats user's scheduled jobs (crontab) while I was upgrading and forgot to reenable it... it's processing yesterday's awards now.

Global Awards are already just the last X days (default is 28).

I'll leave the stats for Fireslash.

I'm lost as to whether this is referencing our HLStatsX installation or FireSlash's TF2Stats site.

Exactly. Hlstatsx doesn't give Medics the proper amount of points based on their usefulness and that data is skewed in the direction of who gets the most kills. Heavy naturally gets the most kills and always has, thus Frogg has double the score of the next rank. The points are a very weak link to skill and should not be seen as viable data on player skill.

I'd like to bump up the medic assist score. In fact, for a reset, I may just do a fresh install, as that will reset all the values to their current "fresh install" values, then modify them from there. HLStatsX has no "reset to default" for scores, and yet they change said scores default values between versions...

Still, on the scores reset front, it might be worth looking into when HLStatsX CE 1.7 (or is that 1.8...) comes out, as I heard a rumor that there will be a new scoring system.

Edit:

There's been some requests for a votable Melee-only plugin. There appear to be two such plugins for Sourcemod. The older, approved (i.e. tested) one is TF2 Melee Mode. The newer, not-yet-approved one is Melee only. The second plugin has an alternate mode that allows certain non-melee items: jarate, bonk, crit-a-cola, sandwich, chocolate, buff banner, sappers, disguise kit, wrangler, mad milk, battalion's backup, and all buildables.

Edit:

There's been some requests for a votable Melee-only plugin. There appear to be two such plugins for Sourcemod. The older, approved (i.e. tested) one is TF2 Melee Mode. The newer, not-yet-approved one is Melee only. The second plugin has an alternate mode that allows certain non-melee items: jarate, bonk, crit-a-cola, sandwich, chocolate, buff banner, sappers, disguise kit, wrangler, mad milk, battalion's backup, and all buildables.

I play on a server that I am pretty sure uses the 'Melee Only' plug-in, and for the most part, its a good plug-in. I have seen a melee mode set to 20mins not end until the map changed but beyond that it works nicely.