OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

A required update for Team Fortress 2 is now available. Please run hldsupdatetool to receive it. The specific changes include:

:snip:

FireSlash is updating servers now.

Well, I was wondering why I was disconnected. It's funny how they patch the clients so fast after a big release. I wonder what levels of quality assurance that they put updates though before releasing them.

TF2's $9.99 on Steam this weekend.

It's not the only thing on sale, though.

Other things include (but are not limited to) L4D+L4D2 for $14.99, Resident Evil 5 for $14.99, the Overlord Complete Pack for $7.49, and Amnesia: Dark Descent for $13.39.

Basically, most of Steam's supernatural-related games are on sale.

TF2's $9.99 on Steam this weekend.

It's not the only thing on sale, though.

Other things include (but are not limited to) L4D+L4D2 for $14.99, Resident Evil 5 for $14.99, the Overlord Complete Pack for $7.49, and Amnesia: Dark Descent for $13.39.

Basically, most of Steam's supernatural-related games are on sale.

Totally boughted Amnesia.

I don't do much more than lurk around here and download ReMixes, but I wanted to thank you guys for hosting two great servers. I've been on RED for several hours over the past two days snagging achievements, and I'm sure I'll be playing there a lot more trying to track down the rest of the masks. Kudos. :)

I don't do much more than lurk around here and download ReMixes, but I wanted to thank you guys for hosting two great servers. I've been on RED for several hours over the past two days snagging achievements, and I'm sure I'll be playing there a lot more trying to track down the rest of the masks. Kudos. :)

Definitely agreed that our servers are awesome -- many thanks to our TF2 admins for keeping them great places to play.

I got nametags, gimme yo crates!!

Hey Brush, I heard a rumor that items that you created by crafting together non-tradeable items have been losing their non-tradeable attribute after a few days... might want to check your store extras...

I know some metal I created from them became tradeable, but I'm wondering if it applies to other items.

Hey Brush, I heard a rumor that items that you created by crafting together non-tradeable items have been losing their non-tradeable attribute after a few days... might want to check your store extras...

I know some metal I created from them became tradeable, but I'm wondering if it applies to other items.

My Headtaker lost its non-tradable tag O_o

Speaking of which, has anyone figured out what's with the Thriller music that's happening on BLU and RED yet?

I haven't heard any music, although that may have something to do with the fact that my TF2 is currently set to not download anything.

On the Highlander front, the tiebreaker rounds are starting up soon and are scheduled to finish on Sunday, November 7. The bracket matches will start the next day, on Monday, November 8. Link.

EDIT: I assume the password is "ocrscrim" still?

I haven't heard any music, although that may have something to do with the fact that my TF2 is currently set to not download anything.

On the Highlander front, the tiebreaker rounds are starting up soon and are scheduled to finish on Sunday, November 7. The bracket matches will start the next day, on Monday, November 8. Link.

EDIT: I assume the password is "ocrscrim" still?

"ocremix" is the password.