OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

Incoming news from the TF2 blog:

This coming Tuesday November 9th, 2010 the TF2 item system will be down for maintenance starting at 1pm PST and ending at approximately 2:30PST. We are significantly increasing the amount of database horsepower behind TF2 to accommodate all the recent additions to the system. During this maintenance the following TF2 features will be unavailable:

* Backpacks

* Crafting

* Trading

* The MannCo store

* Loadouts

The game itself will continue to work. All players will have their default appearance and weapons.

To keep abreast of the status of this and future TF2 item maintenance, subscribe to this thread in the TF2 forum.

Note to developers using the TF2 Item Web API: As part of this maintenance all item IDs will change to eliminate negative IDs. We will be shifting all item IDs forward by 2100000. Depending on what data you store in your database, you may need to do the same.

Brushfire: I forget, when did the Highlander server need to be back up by?

Not that I couldn't just put it back up now, the Private Halloween server is dead, seeing as how everyone who wanted to do Halloween stuff has already done it.

18 Nov if I am not mistaken, though OCAD and the Immaculate Breasts are out of the running. So it is all you guys.

The Halloween event was lame, and also people are gaga over name tags.

Also, Gimme Yo Crates.

Strange, I thought Upward et al. were still marked custom as recently as the Halloween Event. Meh. And I still only have the Soldier and Pyro masks. It's mostly the Sackston Hale achievement I'm concerned about though.

IIRC the Highlander stuff moves forward this Monday.

Also NO MY SAHARAN SPY SET. ;_; (Wait, it's only for like an hour and a half and I'll be in class then anyway.)

Strange, I thought Upward et al. were still marked custom as recently as the Halloween Event. Meh. And I still only have the Soldier and Pyro masks. It's mostly the Sackston Hale achievement I'm concerned about though.

IIRC the Highlander stuff moves forward this Monday.

Also NO MY SAHARAN SPY SET. ;_; (Wait, it's only for like an hour and a half and I'll be in class then anyway.)

I got that achievement. You need to make money hand over fist like me to buy not real items to trade for other not real items.

18 Nov if I am not mistaken, though OCAD and the Immaculate Breasts are out of the running. So it is all you guys.

Also, Gimme Yo Crates.

Gimme masks before the event is over and I give you crates

Also, Gimme Yo Crates.

The amount of none tradable stuff you have is ridiculous.

I has extra masks... and we never did complete that GRU trade did we? Steam went down on us last time, as I recall... unless you managed to get it elsewhere that is.

Still have no gru and need like 7 masks total :/

Meanwhile I still only have 3 of the masks. On the other hand I do have a spare Mining Light and a Puglist's Protector I'm not terribly attached to. (Hint.)

Contradiction spotted instead -- I have not met you in person and I believe that we have traded tf2 stuff before.

I met you at ScrewAttack, I believe. (BLU Spy ring a bell?) Even if I didn't, I doubt anyone would consider me to not be a regular here.