OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

Yes, he is (technically, the donators are, but we'll ignore that one for the moment), but that logic ends as soon as you reach "with the right configs on it" because I'm the one who took the time to set it up with all the proper configs on it.

I accept your prior smacking with dignity and grace, then.

Necro: Don't most of us qualify as pubstars too?

I just posted an announcement on the Team Overclocked Remix Steam Community thing so we can set up some available times. I am lucky enough to have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings available this week.

To note, yes this team is from Brazil. I attempted to log onto a server one of the team leaders was playing on. I pinged in at 200-300 with several disconnects. The man in question (Ota) top fragged which means that we are at least going up against pub stars.

Final note: Thanks Powerlord for setting up the server.

On a side note, as I recall the rules, if both teams cannot agree on a server for the tournament, each map can be played on a different server.

So after Powerlord restarted BLU yesterday, some kid came on and started making trade offers in voice chat. As soon as this kid was told that it wasn't a trade server, he claimed that the server (yes, OCRemix BLU) was "his server".

Hilariously, Powerlord was on the server as well, and replied immediately to the contrary. The kid left within seconds. I'm not sure what he (the kid) was trying to accomplish, but he wasn't fooling anyone.

(The demo of this can be seen here if anyone's interested; the kid joins around the 10-minute mark and almost immediately starts talking like he "owns" the place.)

Unfortunately, speaking with Gamemaster about this shortly thereafter brought to light the fact that this may be a common, stupid attempt at trickery (as he's seen it happen recently elsewhere).

I really hope this doesn't become a widespread issue.

Updates to Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

Source Engine Changes (CS:S, DoD:S, TF2, HL2:DM)

Fixed a bug with voice recording intermittently not recording after playing in a level for a while (Mac)

Fixed a rare client crash caused by text rendering (Mac)

Updated the server browser localization files

This was a client-only update, so the servers were not updated.

Also, if anyone is still looking for masks to craft the Saxton Hale Mask, I have Soldier, Heavy, and Engineer masks.