OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

Don't know where that came from... but Abobo is a Double Dragon enemy. http://www.giantbomb.com/abobo/94-514/

Look at my post rank.

Can any of you suggest a new mouse to get for Christmas?

While it's not a gaming mouse (I think), I have a Logitech Anywhere MX that has served me excellently. If the one Vimk linked to is of even remotely similar quality it'll do great.

I'll schedule the event in the Steam group, then.

EDIT: Because of the time differences involved, that's 8:30 PM on Saturday the 21st, right?

That sounds correct. The link on the page gives the current CET time.

http://etf2l.org/

I looked through the rules and we can change the time from default if we can get both teams to agree.

1.3 Separate schedule & match deadline for every match – Default Date for unscheduled matches

Every match has its own schedule and match deadline. All deadlines can be found on our [Calendar] or at the [Events] subpage.

If a match is not arranged by the schedule deadline, admins will decide a default match date. After that, a match date can only be changed if both teams agree on another date or if one team takes a wildcard.

http://etf2l.org/rules/general-rules/

That sounds correct. The link on the page gives the current CET time.

http://etf2l.org/

I looked through the rules and we can change the time from default if we can get both teams to agree.

1.3 Separate schedule & match deadline for every match – Default Date for unscheduled matches

Every match has its own schedule and match deadline. All deadlines can be found on our [Calendar] or at the [Events] subpage.

If a match is not arranged by the schedule deadline, admins will decide a default match date. After that, a match date can only be changed if both teams agree on another date or if one team takes a wildcard.

http://etf2l.org/rules/general-rules/

This time is actually much closer to what we wanted anyway. Just one day and half an hour earlier.

Note about Scoring: Upward and Gravelpit operate under stopwatch rules: The team that captures more points, or the team that capures the same number of points faster, wins the round. Upward is one round, Gravelpit is two. In Gravelpit's case, the teams will play in ABBA order. Ask on the forums if you're unsure what this means. Viaduct is simply first to 5.

I will need this explained to me. What is ABBA?

I will need this explained to me. What is ABBA?

ABBA was a Swedish pop music group formed in Stockholm in 1972, consisting of Anni-Frid "Frida" Lyngstad, Björn Ulvaeus, Benny Andersson and Agnetha Fältskog. They became one of the most commercially successful acts in the history of popular music, topping the charts worldwide from 1972 to 1983.

or

ABBA: With stopwatch ON. The home team will attack first, the away team will then respond to the home teams attack. Once completed the winning team will receive ONE (1) point. The teams will then switch sides and the away team will set the stopwatch time first, following by the home teams response. The winner of this will receive one point. If drawn on 1-1, The home team will attack first again once more and the away team will reply to the home's time. The score is to be reported as how many rounds you win. eg/ 2-1, 2-0.

ABBA was a Swedish pop music group formed in Stockholm in 1972, consisting of Anni-Frid "Frida" Lyngstad, Björn Ulvaeus, Benny Andersson and Agnetha Fältskog. They became one of the most commercially successful acts in the history of popular music, topping the charts worldwide from 1972 to 1983.

Oh, ok. I think I get it now.

I think Rambo wins this conversation. Honestly that's what I thought at first, as well, when I heard the term. :P

ABBA means that you attack, defend, defend, and attack. This way each team gets to attack first one time.

The reason you play like this is because those maps are played with the Stopwatch running. That is, the first team to attack sets the stopwatch time and the second team loses if that time runs out.

Therefore, each team has the opportunity to set the time in one match.

The reason you play like this is because those maps are played with the Stopwatch running. That is, the first team to attack sets the stopwatch time and the second team loses if that time runs out.

Therefore, each team has the opportunity to set the time in one match.

I knew that but forgot to mention it -- luckily Rambo filled in the gap. The other game series I play attack/defend maps on (Unreal Tournament 99 and 2004) has the stopwatch rules on by default (in Assault mode).