OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

So can we somehow get a list of who can show for this time? Like asking everyone to post in the event again.

Frogg informed me that he can make it on account of changing his hours so he doesn't work on weekends anymore. I can make it, as usual, although I'd rather not if I can help it on account of school.

Um...idk about anyone else.

Frogg informed me that he can make it on account of changing his hours so he doesn't work on weekends anymore. I can make it, as usual, although I'd rather not if I can help it on account of school.

Um...idk about anyone else.

I expect to be available.

On a related note, I don't suppose anyone knows if we're tied to a specific server as part of the default time, or if we still need to figure that out? The Brazil guys suggested either alternating between ours and theirs for the first two matches followed by a virtual coinflip (Heavy fist fight?) to decide for the third if necessary, or finding some European server we'd have relatively equal pings on.

I will be available for the match on Sunday since it will be 7:30 central time. Does anyone know the IP of the XswatX server so we can test out our pings on it? That way we can decide if it would be better to use a neutral Europe server.

I will be available for the match on Sunday since it will be 7:30 central time. Does anyone know the IP of the XswatX server so we can test out our pings on it? That way we can decide if it would be better to use a neutral Europe server.
I just posted an announcement on the Team Overclocked Remix Steam Community thing so we can set up some available times. I am lucky enough to have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings available this week.

To note, yes this team is from Brazil. I attempted to log onto a server one of the team leaders was playing on. I pinged in at 200-300 with several disconnects. The man in question (Ota) top fragged which means that we are at least going up against pub stars.

Final note: Thanks Powerlord for setting up the server.

Thought you'd already done that. Sort of. I'd expect their own server to have a ping in the same ballpark as the pubs they play on, at least.

I came across a Heavy eating a sandvich. Started stickying up the ground under him, a Medic turns the corner and immediately ubers him. Okay, no bother, I'll just leave.

HE FUCKING CHASES ME DOWN WITH THOSE FUCKING GLOVES AND KILLS ME.

this is the best story ever

i'm completely serious

A required update for Team Fortress 2 is now available. Please use hldsupdatetool to receive the update. The specific changes include:

Engine Changes (CS:S, DoD:S, TF2, HL2:DM)

- Added support for raw mouse input. Raw input reads directly from the mouse, bypassing Windows control panel mouse settings. This addresses issues with high DPI mice, and provides for a more reliable controller experience at various resolutions. (Windows)

- Improved custom mouse acceleration. (Windows)

- Updated mouse configuration UI to support raw input and acceleration; added tooltips to some of the options. (Windows)

- Fixed UI tooltips so that they display correctly on first hover. (Windows)

Team Fortress 2

- Added the "Team Spirit" paint can.

- Added Telltale Games items:

---- Dangeresque, Too?: Strong Bad's styling glasses (equipped by the Demoman)

---- License to Maim: Max's Badge (equipped by all classes)

---- The Iron Curtain: The Heavy's first love (equipped by the Heavy, obviously)

---- The Enthusiast's Timepiece: Tycho's favorite timepiece (equipped by the Spy)

- Updated some item capabilities:

---- Employees badges can now have custom names.

---- The Stickybomb Jumper can now be gift wrapped.

---- The Spine-Chilling Skull and Voodoo Juju hats are now paintable.

---- Improved the Spine-Chilling Skull and Voodoo Juju hat positions on the Sniper.

- Added the original Ubersaw taunt to the Vita-Saw.

- Fixed an issue that prevented the game from running on Fat32 systems.

- Fixed a problem with the Sackston Hale achievement sometimes not being awarded correctly.

- Fixed the holiday gamestartup sound files being included in the random startup selection after the holiday is over.

- Fixed numerous WebAPI issues.

- Fixed a Heavy exploit that let him run at full speed while shooting.

- Fixed a Frontier Justice exploit that let Engineers have infinite crits for their current life/round.

- Fixed the shotgun reload animations for the Soldier/Pyro/Heavy looping endlessly.

- Fixed the Medigun charge percent for other players being steppy.

- Fixed not being able to light arrows after the first arrow is fired unless they're drawn back.

- Updated the localization files.

Updating servers shortly (if they haven't been already).

Update: BLU and RED have now been restarted.

Update 2: Highlander has been restarted.

A small required update for Team Fortress 2 is now available. The specific changes are:

- Fixed Crit-a-Cola behaving like Bonk! Atomic Punch.

Updating BLU and RED now, with Highlander and (not running) event to follow.

Update:

BLU and RED have been updated. RED has been restarted, BLU will be restarted on map change away from cp_badlands.