OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

The reserved slot plugin we use is completely hosed in this update, as the server class it hooked has undergone significant revision.

I'll be installing the old reserved slots plugin, but that also means that we'll have one more slot on the server than we do people, breaking auto-join.

Anyone who sees this and plays RIFT, I have the coupon for a TF2 hat -- first person to find me either via PM or ingame gets it for basically anything, as it doesn't benefit me.

Edit: New rocket launcher feels great, better than standard for everything except using an uber (where clip size matters more). New shotgun not as good as the standard imo -- 3 shots just isn't enough. Would be better on Pyro post uncornered airblast, but Pyro/Engie can't use it.

Does anyone think that instead of giving the Demo all this knight gear, they should have just added a "Knight" class?

Lastly, Engie is desperately in need of new gear now -- I really hope that the next update addresses this.

Hey Y'all, I know I've not been around on TF2 for awhile, yet this medic update really wants me to get back in. Also having much faster internet helps me to actually keep up. I was pleasantly surprised to get the new demo man sword yesterday too. It's awesome to get health from just about everything lying around, yet no ammo does kinda suck.

Well anyways, see you guys in the TF2 server!

The slot-free reserved slot system has been updated and is working again.

Servers have been restarted.

I spent some time yesterday disabling the CPU detection routine that TF2 now uses. It appears to misdetect the CPU speed sometimes, which causes our server to have time move at something like 10 times normal speed.

Now that it's disabled, we're back to just our normal lag.

The slot-free reserved slot system has been updated and is working again.

Servers have been restarted.

I spent some time yesterday disabling the CPU detection routine that TF2 now uses. It appears to misdetect the CPU speed sometimes, which causes our server to have time move at something like 10 times normal speed.

Now that it's disabled, we're back to just our normal lag.

The freaky thing was that my first chance to actually play after the update was when the server was freaking out like that, and I had just added a max_fps line in my configs, so I was terrified that I had fucked up somewhere.

Good to know.

So, anyway, during a party on another server earlier today, I managed to get an interesting backstab.

What was it interesting? Because his Steam ID was STEAM_0:0:84901, with Steam username robinwalker.

Yep. The Great Lakes Reddit server had invited Robin to come and play with them. I forget the reasoning or event. Good stuff there.

infinite Targing?

there is no infinite targe glitch, as far as I know - what people are interpreting to be a glitch is actually that the new shield stops using up actual charge meter as soon as you're stopped or you attack, which means that the bar will fill up quite quickly after a short charge (especially with alibooties)

I really love it when we RTV after one teams gets to attack on Thunder Mountain and the new attackers get hosed.

I think I've mentioned this before: People don't like large imbalances, and those teams weren't very balanced at all.

The points that the team that played BLU first did capture were capped within seconds of the round ending, and after the teams switched, the other team was just mowing them down.

Plus, Thunder Mountain is one of those "Meh" maps... I don't know why people voted for it instead of Upward.

Plus, Thunder Mountain is one of those "Meh" maps... I don't know why people voted for it instead of Upward.

because people just don't know man

they just don't know

anyways is our votescramble still all broken

also I am sick and fucking tired of being kicked for reserve slots so who's wallet do I need to fellate to get one