OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

Xfactor is working with me on some very acceptable arrangements.

will report back when I have something confirmed.

You do not get thanked nearly enough for the work you do. It is really appreciated. Thanks.

I heard crate series 23-25 are dropping (Scout, Spy, and Pyro crates respectively).

If anyone gets a Strange Knife from a series 24, I'll trade you a Strange Shotgun or something else for it (I have an extra Enforcer or Splendid Screen iirc).

While we're on the subject, I'm also on the lookout for Series 19 crates, Strange Grenade Launcher, Strange Stickybomb Launcher, Strange Minigun, Strange Pistol, Strange Scattergun, Strange Flamethrower, and Strange Flare Gun.

I heard crate series 23-25 are dropping (Scout, Spy, and Pyro crates respectively).

If anyone gets a Strange Knife from a series 24, I'll trade you a Strange Shotgun or something else for it (I have an extra Enforcer or Splendid Screen iirc).

Seconded, although I have little to trade in return except for some assorted metal and a Blighted Beak.

I see you have some extra spurs

what would it take to get those off your boots and onto mine

I got an extra pair. 3 refined or a good hat.

On a different subject, when is the Bronies party?

So, I've already put the files for this on the fast download server, but not the regular server.

No, I'm just now bringing it up. I wanted to see Brushfire's response to it.

Bronies party on Saturday night starting at 9 PM EST.

If you've seen me on tonight hanging out on an empty server, I've been exploring the TF2 vote system some more.

I now know what all 11 vote failure codes mean.

Unfortunately, I still have crashing issues with the actual extension which I need to figure out.

Oh, I also figured out how to get it to display a custom Yes/No vote... I have to try custom Multiple Choice vote next.

Just for funsies, here are some screenshots of me showing off my new-found "I can create custom votes using the built-in system" bit.

The question in there is actually from the Left 4 Voting sample on the Allied Mods wiki.

The Question

Passed Vote

Failed Vote

Tomorrow, after I rearchitect a bit of it to deal with some changes because of new discoveries I've made, if my extension is still crashing, I'm going to ask some people more familiar with SourceMod Extensions if they can see what I'm doing wrong.

Who knows, maybe I'll end up simplifying it so people won't go mad just by looking at the code!

I'm raising my offer for a Strange Knife.

I'm now offering one (1) of the following hats for a Strange Knife:

Grenadier's Softcap (Soldier)

German Gonzila (Medic)

Milkman (Scout)

Pyromancer's Mask (Pyro)

Ze Goggles (Medic)

Fancy Fedora (Spy)

The Big Chief (Heavy)

Hustler's Hallmark (Demoman)

Modest Pile of Hat (All class)

plus I'll toss in the extra Strange Shotgun or any of the weapons in the next section, your choice.

I'll also trade any one (1) of these for a series #24 crate:

The Atomizer (Scout bat)

The Splendid Screen (Demoman shield)

The Quick Fix (Medic medigun)

The Enforcer (Spy gun)

Vintage Natascha (you'd better know what this is by now)