OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

Just an FYI to admins: You can't directly play IP bans in the admin menu, but you can change a ban from a Steam ID ban to an IP ban in the SourceBans Web Interface. However, it won't kick players by itself when you do.

I changed one of the bans on yesterday's problem user with the multiple Steam accounts to an IP ban.

Also, HLStatsX: CE had a new version yesterday. I'll be installing that sometime today.

Just an FYI to admins: You can't directly play IP bans in the admin menu, but you can change a ban from a Steam ID ban to an IP ban in the SourceBans Web Interface. However, it won't kick players by itself when you do.

I changed one of the bans on yesterday's problem user with the multiple Steam accounts to an IP ban.

Thank you.

So the proper order of events would be to change the ban to IP-based, then /kick the player?

My offers for a Strange Knife and Series 24 crates are now rescinded. I have everything I want from a Series #24 crate (unless one manages to drop an unusual).

However, I'm still looking for:

Strange Minigun

Strange Grenade Launcher

Strange Stickybomb Launcher

Strange Eyelander

Strange Scattergun

And the stuff I have to trade for it is:

Strange Ambassador

Strange Knife (yes, I managed to get two while opening crates today)

Strange Shotgun

On an off topic, the Heavy's Jaws plus the Spine-Chilling Skull look really freaky. I love it! :D

Would you take a Blighted Beak for that?

Don't really need a Blighted Beak... I've already got one.

Sadly, the Strange Knife is apparently highly sought after, driving up its value. Particularly since it appears to have a much lower create drop rate than, say, the Strange Ambassador.

Don't really need a Blighted Beak... I've already got one.

Sadly, the Strange Knife is apparently highly sought after, driving up its value. Particularly since it appears to have a much lower create drop rate than, say, the Strange Ambassador.

kajfkldjfalsd;jfkaskdlfa;js

Back to saving up metal, then.

kajfkldjfalsd;jfkaskdlfa;js

Back to saving up metal, then.

If you're lucky, the value for them will drop over time as the weeks go on.

If you're really lucky, Valve won't swap them out for the Sniper, Medic, and Engineer crates in three weeks...

(...wtb Strange Huntsman, Strange Bushwacka, and Strange Jag...)

I still need a bunch of the Uber Update items. Don't have anything to trade for them except copies of the ones I already have though.

At the very least, I wanna get the liberty launcher and the solly's crit-to-aired-enemies shotgun.

Don't care at all about the strange weaps.