OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the reason all the dispensers had ERROR signs flashing around them was due to a pony model my client didn't download due to my settings saying not to download anything, and that the conspicuous lack of any music near said dispensers was the result of the same.

Y/N?

(Also, Brushfire traded me a Strange Knife. Yay!)

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the reason all the dispensers had ERROR signs flashing around them was due to a pony model my client didn't download due to my settings saying not to download anything, and that the conspicuous lack of any music near said dispensers was the result of the same.

Y/N?

Yes. Although, I've disabled the plugin now, so you shouldn't see those any more.

ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS

I'm testing a new server on my other box. It's an almost identical server to OCReMix RED. The only exception is a new plugin that regenerates the maplist.txt file so I don't have to manually fix it after every TF2 update... and it has a different server ID in Valve's system so I can have it running at the same time as RED without having to take RED down.

IP: 173.212.246.226:27015 / test.ocrtf2.com:27015

In short, I need people to test it to see if it has any lag issues.

ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS

I'm testing a new server on my other box. It's an almost identical server to OCReMix RED. The only exception is a new plugin that regenerates the maplist.txt file so I don't have to manually fix it after every TF2 update... and it has a different server ID in Valve's system so I can have it running at the same time as RED without having to take RED down.

IP: 173.212.246.226:27015 / test.ocrtf2.com:27015

In short, I need people to test it to see if it has any lag issues.

I'll help you whenever.

Also starring a raging Brushfire and some unintelligible child.

Was aiming for a style similar to Paranoid's spy videos, but this is my first time attempting something like this. Feel free to post criticisms and such, always looking to improve.

I enjoyed that video. Except the parts where I talked and revealed how sick I was. Ugh.

But yeah, :nicework:

TF2 just updated.

- Added a music clip from Meet the Medic to the menu startup music list.

- Fixed a case where stickybombs could sometimes damage enemies on the other side of a wall.

- Updated duels to apply a short duel ban to the loser if they team switched or disconnected during the duel.

- Updated The Private Eye so it can be equipped by the Medic and Demoman.

- Updated Crafting:

---- Added a new "Custom Blueprint" option to the Special blueprints

---- Made these items craftable: Copper's Hard Top, Security Shades, Tam O'Shanter, Stately Steel Toe, Nessie's Nine Iron, Rogue's Col Roule, Prairie Heel Biters, and The Big Steel Jaw of Summer Fun

---- Removed the redundant Smelt Primary/Secondary/Melee/Misc item blueprints.

- Updated Matchmaking:

---- Added a progress bar and server count during the matchmaking search

---- Added more filtering on the master server to avoid pinging non-matching servers

- Community Requests:

---- Mod makers:

------- Added inputs to the player:

---------- "SetCustomModelRotation": Parameter is a string that specifies the angle rotation (Pitch, Yaw, Roll)

---------- "ClearCustomModelRotation". No parameter. Will return the model rotation to following the player view yaw.

------- Restarted the player's animation cycle whenever the custom model changes.

---- Movie makers:

------- Added "tf_clientsideeye_lookats" convar. Set it to zero to disable TF players automatic clientside pupil focusing on nearby players.

Servers updating now.

"Custom Blueprint," eh? Wonder what that's for.

From what I understand, it's basically the old crafting system.

Also, since no one wants to test my other server to see if it has any latency problems and whatnot, I guess you guys need incentive.

I've locked RED until you go test test.ocrtf2.com:27015. And put that in the server's hostname.

From what I understand, it's basically the old crafting system.

Also, since no one wants to test my other server to see if it has any latency problems and whatnot, I guess you guys need incentive.

I've locked RED until you go test test.ocrtf2.com:27015. And put that in the server's hostname.

I tested it yesterday.

It ran fine.

I tested it yesterday.

It ran fine.

Test as in Stress Test to see what it responds like with a full server.

Also, my ISP has decided that it wants to blow monkey balls again today. Ponging back and forth between 130 and 180 ping, which means that the game's lag compensation isn't even working right... it's pretty fucking pathetic.

It's July right? Contract with them expires in September, so I can finally convince my roommates to GET A DIFFERENT PROVIDER.

No idea about that one.

And it turns out not every Strange weapon is going for an arm and a leg at the moment. I ran into a guy on a trade server who was selling Strange unlockables (i.e. non-stock items) for a Reclaimed each, so I picked up the Flare Gun, Sandman, and Eyelander for a Refined total. He had a few more, but they weren't things I used all that often. I also grabbed a few more Uber Update weapons I didn't have yet, so it was a productive night.

Anyway, the test server seems to be running with 24 players with no lag spikes... although the pings are higher for some people, myself included.

Chances are this will eventually be promoted to the new RED.

I'm not sure how many IPs I have on this server (it's actually the server VGMusic moved to last year), so I'm not sure how easy it would be to set BLU and RED both up here.

Edit: This also doesn't address how reserved slots will work. Seeing as how this server is essentially already paid for...