OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

Mandatory TF2 Update has now hit. See below for update notes.

BLU's updater is running (but just sitting there at this time). RED will restart once its auto-update is complete.

Also, today is the start of the [thread=37729]Steam Autumn Sale[/thread]. Portal 2 is $10.19 today only, btw.

We've released a mandatory update for Team Fortress 2. The notes for the update are below.

Team Fortress 2

- Added new promo items

- Fixed some visual conflicts with the Dr. Whoa bowtie and other items

- Updated the Cold War Luchador, the Mark of the Saint, and the Apoco-Fists so they can be crafted and traded

- Updated the localization files

After looking into it more, it does look like that Top Notch is a Notch exclusive item. Not ~that~ surprising really, but I'm still confused at its implications. The last I heard, didn't Notch say that there was some basic incompatibilities with how Minecraft would mesh with Steam? Like this?

After looking into it more, it does look like that Top Notch is a Notch exclusive item. Not ~that~ surprising really, but I'm still confused at its implications. The last I heard, didn't Notch say that there was some basic incompatibilities with how Minecraft would mesh with Steam? Like this?

I think the only implications are that Valve want to have Notch's babies, like many other people out there. :D

And yeah, Sombrero, besides some of the earliest promo weapons (Big Kill, Lugermorph, Maul, etc.), they've all entered the drop/craft system.

I think the only implications are that Valve want to have Notch's babies, like many other people out there. :D

And yeah, Sombrero, besides some of the earliest promo weapons (Big Kill, Lugermorph, Maul, etc.), they've all entered the drop/craft system.

Don't try crafting it yet, though, as they aren't craftable immediately. For instance, the Saints Row 3 things just became craftable today.

I noticed that the Spy animations file updated with this update. I assume the Sharp Dresser has new animations to it, despite acting identically to the Knife.

Then again, I have a Strange Knife, so it doesn't exactly do a lot for me.

Considering how the hidden blades work in AC, this Sharp Dresser couldn't really use the standard knife animations.

Also, I WANT THIS KNIFE TO GO WITH THE BOWTIE. :nicework: (Though I will never buy a Ubisoft game on PC again, so I'll have to wait until it enters the crafting cycle)

Considering how the hidden blades work in AC, this Sharp Dresser couldn't really use the standard knife animations.

Also, I WANT THIS KNIFE TO GO WITH THE BOWTIE. :nicework: (Though I will never buy a Ubisoft game on PC again, so I'll have to wait until it enters the crafting cycle)

I saw a video of the Sharp Dresser on Youtube and the animation is depressingly simple. Even taking the weapon out looks a lot like how the Spy folds his hand around the balisong.

I'd bet money that someone will eventually put some custom animations for it on FPSBanana.

We've released a mandatory update for Team Fortress 2, Day of Defeat: Source, and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch. The notes for the update are below.

Source Engine Changes (TF2, DoD:S, HL2:DM)

- Dramatically improved the dynamic model loading system's memory usage, performance, and stability

- Reduced memory usage on systems running Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7

- Improved alt-tab handling under Windows Vista and Windows 7

This happened a few hours ago, but between class and blizzard conditions outside, it took me a while to get back home.

BLU is now updated and restarted.

-window -noborder is the best thing ever. Every game should be able to do that.

Depends on the computer and how high your graphics quality is set.

Plus, alt-tab is almost instantaneous for me now.

We've released a mandatory update for Team Fortress 2. The notes for the update are below.

Team Fortress 2

- Added the Itsy Bitsy Spyer

- Added a "Buy Now" feature that allows item purchases on the web

- WebAPI changes:

- Moved IEconAssets/GetAssetPrices to ISteamEconomy/GetAssetPrices

- Added new web API ISteamEconomy/GetAssetClassInfo for getting descriptions of items

Updating BLU shortly.

BLU Updated.

Edit: btw, since I forgot to mention it, expect to see yet another server trial host soon, likely set up to host both servers. This isn't strictly a dedicated server, but it DOES come highly recommended (NFOServers).

Good afternoon everyone. It's time to play another round of Test That Server!

Today's server is at 74.91.113.17:27015 (soon to be test.ocrtf2.com:27015) which I set up earlier today.

If this server does well, we will be moving BLU to 74.91.113.17 and RED to 74.91.113.40 (located on the same server).

While this server is not strictly a dedicated server, we have two cores for our exclusive use, and I am hosting nothing but the two TF2 servers from this service. Oh, and we gain the working auto-updater that our old system had. \o/

I finally figured out what I was doing wrong with Replay FTP offloading and Replay will soon be available across all servers, old *and* new.

Additionally, I hope to upgrade both SourceBans and HLStatsX to their recently released new versions this weekend.

Also, updated pl_swiftwater to final_rc.

Today's server is at 74.91.113.17|:27015 (soon to be test.ocrtf2.com:27015) which I set up earlier today.

If this server does well, we will be moving BLU to 74.91.113.17 and RED to 74.91.113.40 (located on the same server).

While this server is not strictly a dedicated server, we have two cores for our exclusive use, and I am hosting nothing but the two TF2 servers from this service. Oh, and we gain the working auto-updater that our old system had. \o/

I finally figured out what I was doing wrong with Replay FTP offloading and Replay will soon be available across all servers, old *and* new.

Additionally, I hope to upgrade both SourceBans and HLStatsX to their recently released new versions this weekend.

Cheers all around. I'll be on later tonight.

Today's server is at 74.91.113.17|:27015 (soon to be test.ocrtf2.com:27015) which I set up earlier today.

i tried to play on the event and it said it didn't exist or something