OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

if anyone wants to be a super awesome buddy, can they please go here and view my TF2 replay and tell all of your friends? trying to unlock the 1000 views achievement for it. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

that being said, my newest guilty pleasure in TF2 is the "Randomizer" mod, which gives you a random class, with random item loadouts. So you can get a scout with a Minigun, Jarate and Persian Persuader. (or the rancid loadout of a Heavy with Ali Baba Wee Booties/Wrangler/Kunai.) if there was an OCR Randomizer mod server for TF2 that'd JUST BE SWELL!1!~ PropHunt is fun too, but Randomizer is just too much crazy fun that challenges you in a new way and forces you to use crap you normally wouldn't.

if anyone wants to be a super awesome buddy, can they please go here and view my TF2 replay and tell all of your friends? trying to unlock the 1000 views achievement for it. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

that being said, my newest guilty pleasure in TF2 is the "Randomizer" mod, which gives you a random class, with random item loadouts. So you can get a scout with a Minigun, Jarate and Persian Persuader. (or the rancid loadout of a Heavy with Ali Baba Wee Booties/Wrangler/Kunai.) if there was an OCR Randomizer mod server for TF2 that'd JUST BE SWELL!1!~ PropHunt is fun too, but Randomizer is just too much crazy fun that challenges you in a new way and forces you to use crap you normally wouldn't.

Personally, I've been playing Freak Fortress 2 lately... new version of Versus Saxton Hale.

You may have noticed RED has turned into an FF2 server...

Speaking of custom maps, I found a map called koth_drogentote_1, which is a visually accurate replica of Meet the Medic. The geometry is ripped straight from Badwater's first point -- I can't tell if this was for the mapper's convenience or if they actually recycled it for MTM as well. There's limited space between the point and spawns, so spawncamping is probably going to be easier than usual, but each spawn has two distinct exits a fair distance apart to mitigate that.