OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

Hey, can we NOT have everyone on one team be all regulars that are like, top 20 while half the other team are casual players? People complain about rage spec, THIS IS WHY THEY RAGE SPEC. This isn't just a one-time thing; it's been happening a lot, and it really discourages people from playing. It's not like we're all forced onto one team, and team switching in cases where it's obviously one-sided is easily viable.

... just about half my complaints scrunched into a little rant, feel free to ignore it.

And it won't help your Highlander teams at all if it's a complete roll ya know.

As a general rule I join the team with less players, and if they're even I join the team with less points.

I don't know if it's really team stacking, but there are quite a lot of rolls on BLU for some reason. I think its usually poor class composition though.

Hey, can we NOT have everyone on one team be all regulars that are like, top 20 while half the other team are casual players? People complain about rage spec, THIS IS WHY THEY RAGE SPEC. This isn't just a one-time thing; it's been happening a lot, and it really discourages people from playing. It's not like we're all forced onto one team, and team switching in cases where it's obviously one-sided is easily viable.

i autoassign every single map (except for cp_well in which i always pick red so i can make the easy scout jump during setup, but i usually connect first anyway so its not like im joining any specific persons team)

And it won't help your Highlander teams at all if it's a complete roll ya know.

actually thats the only way to get better

to learn how to play with and work together with your team

and i still say ragespeccing should get you banned since its only hurting the situation and its not fair to your teammates

As a general rule I join the team with less players, and if they're even I join the team with less points.

I don't know if it's really team stacking, but there are quite a lot of rolls on BLU for some reason. I think its usually poor class composition though.

I've noticed it too, and mentioned it on the admins board.

Now, whether I'm telling the truth or not, or whether I'm just trying to get admins to check the admin board, I'm not telling...

and the reason that there are so many rolls is not because of stacking its just because there is a ridiculous skill gap between the 20 or so best players on the server and everyone else

that creates rolls

poor class composition doesnt help at all though either