OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

being that it uses a sourcemod plugin to autorecord only when a certain amount of players are on and war mode is on on the highlander server and im gonna assume that they didnt add the standard autorecord cvar to the server.cfg or edit the warmode config to allow the autorecord plugin im gonna assume it didnt take demos

i have demos of myself playing but i dont think thats what youre interested in necro

Also Team 2, we are gonna start having nightly team practices on the Highlander server. Starting Monday night, as many of us need to show up for about an hour of practice. Time to be determined.

We will just divide our team and scrim against each other regardless of how many we have. Afterward we will all get together for pizza and reflection.

@atmuh: That is true, but meh.

this is why the whole ocr scrim weekly thing failed by the way

I was thinking about that the other day, actually. Makes sense, I suppose. Meh.

Also Team 2, we are gonna start having nightly team practices on the Highlander server. Starting Monday night, as many of us need to show up for about an hour of practice. Time to be determined.

We will just divide our team and scrim against each other regardless of how many we have. Afterward we will all get together for pizza and reflection.

@atmuh: That is true, but meh.

Online pizza? What madness is this?

Also what about Team 1? Can we just show up or what?

OK, the Highlander server has been rebuilt and should now support the various map win differences as specified in the Highlander rules.

If you see any issues there, let us know.

P.S. FireSlash bumped the player count to 24 due to some issues with the server not letting people log on.

Also... I thought I saw in the ETF2L rules that each player had to record a demo... but that might be for one of their other tournaments.

Because the Highlander server now records demos 24/7, it is recommended that you switch maps prior to starting a match.

A required update to the Team Fortress 2 has been. Please run hldsupdatetool to receive the update. The specific changes include:

- Fixed bug with holiday date computation that turned on Birthday Mode a few days too soon.

I was wondering why it didn't shut off after one day...

All 3 servers were updated and restarted.