Space Invaders Extreme 1/2

Has anyone played these games? I have been playing Extreme 1 for quite a while on the DS and recently found out Extreme 2 came out.

These games are fantastic. It takes the concept of the original game and makes it friggin amazing.

Here is the

The music they made for the games is also amazing. I love how they made it purposefully part of the experience. It shifts around when you get weapon upgrades or when you get a "fever."

If you have not checked this game out, you definitely should. Simply amazing :)

I have Space Invaders Extreme 1 and it's a pretty cool game. They took the Space Invaders formula as far as it could go without changing it entirely and the result is pretty darn cool. I haven't bothered getting Extreme 2, though. I assume it's just a buffed up version of the original for really hardcore fans and people who missed out on the first one.

I bought SIE1 on Xbox Arcade. Played it for a couple weeks. A lot of those stages really made my blood boil. Incredibly frustrating. Still, it could be quite fun. Interactive music is always a plus when it's done right. However, I probably won't give the second game a passing glance, even if it were to also come to Xbox Arcade. Just don't think I can stomach the torture again! I'll save that for Mega Man 10, or the upcoming MMZ collection.

All I know about it is that MMZ:Collection was announced sometime last month or the month before, and is supposed to be released later this year. I've seen rumors that talk about the usual extras that Capcom throws in with their MM collections. There's even some that think Mega Man & Bass will be included as an unlockable extra.

I don't know if it's a worthy collection for every MMZ player. But I never got to play any of the MMZ games before. Besides than, I've heard that MMZ2 is very hard to come by nowadays, so this is my chance, and I'm definitely going to take it.