FF10 "Hurry!!": Apparently you guys are too scared to ReMix this

Liontamer

Working on the panel stuff. Too many good things going on with the site. I need an intern.

Also, I should have used a smiley, but I didn't take offense to the comment in any way. I think it would be fun to make a ReMix of an "unremixable" track. :-) No one's butthurt; he was just saying "this song is so badass, I just can't envision anyone doing something to it." But since I know the community's so resourceful, I think we can.

I don't need an album, though that would be pretty fun. Just 1 passable ReMix is good. Fasttrack offer still stands. :-)

HAha... Yeah... I got recruited onto the HURRY! Project Album, but I'll try to make a Hurry Remix and send it to you anyway. If the album ends up being 'allowed' to be made then it'd be cool to have it on there too. Or we could just end up with a flood of Hurry remixes. o.O

Yeah.. 'unremixable' is probably the word I would have used. :-P It's hard to work with a song that doesn't really have key changes and plays the same melody throughout the whole thing. ;-)

-edit- P.S.... I love that phrase... butthurt... hehe

Hey, Larry the Liontamer!

Here's my remix of HURRY!

http://www.tindeck.com/listen/gwdn

Short name: Ethnic Rush

Long name: A Guy Goes To India And Hails A Cab, And Tells The Cabby That He Is Super Late For An Appointment And To Hurry The Heck Up, So The Driver Says "Hold On Tight!" And Starts Blasting The Radio, And Takes Off At 70MPH And This Is The Song That Was Playing On The Radio

Let me know if it's passable or if it needs a resub, hehe.. :-P

I thought the request came with a sense of urgencyLOL!~~

BUMP! In the name of song.. before it takes too long. :-D HURRY! Hahah I'm just kidding. I love these remix-title puns. No, I'm not bumping this because it's taking too long, that's really the best rhyme for "song" is "long"... I could have mentioned a bong or a dong but I don't think that would have been appropriate. But at any rate, I really appreciate all of your help and I hope more people sign on to do a song of Hurry!

StopInTheNameOfLove.jpg