OCR00422 - Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past "Town Music (Busy Life)"

Ginnsu

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past 'Town Music (Busy Life)'

Oh Hazama, Hazama, Hazama. What am I ever going to do with you? Hazama really puts the quark in music. This mix is a real smooth soft drum beat with a cute little piano tune, but that’s not the real treat here. It's Hazama’s adorable (sorry, that’s the only word I could come up with to describe it) little voice as he rhymes to describe the life of a Hyrulian. And in response to Hazama’s comment on this mix , "I don’t think we can do anything but love you, Hazama. Keep on rhyming."

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Like all lyricals, this one is dangerous. However, it's good enough I recommend it on the latest Alvin and the Chipmunks album. I can tell the lyrics were made within a couple minutes or less. This baby runs pretty cool, considering it's from the number 2 best melody from the Zelda series ... okay, maybe 3 after the temple in Zelda 2 ... Good for Grabs.

• 1 month later...

this remix is.... grrrreat fun for everyone. Hazama this song made me laugh, it's a great mix of nostalgic blissful gaming tunes and at the same time some humorous voices. Keep up the good work man, and bring out some new remixes already, your killing me!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'd love to see more like it...

And, personally, I'd love to see less of it. There was something to this mix that made me cringe. It was horrible, for me at least. The worst remix I have ever heard, actually. Not that it doesn't have one redeeming quality: a nice BACKGROUND theme. But that voice actually just puts the the whole theme through the shredder, or worse, down the toilet. If this was made for funny-only purposes, make my score a 6.9/10. But until then I know for sure...

Final verdict... MY SCORE-- 2.7/10

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry for this review...

I usually try not to review songs that I honestly didn't like but I had to make an exception here. I downloaded this song and I really liked it at first... but then the vocals came in and ruined the entire thing. I really, really like the Kakariko theme and that's what I thought that whole remix was of... until the vocals came in. Alright, so you should know by now that I didn't like the vocals. Hehe, sorry. I know this song was trying to be funny (I hope) but I didn't catch the humor in it. This song didn't catch my interest at all.

But good try. :D Sorry for the review, once again. I'm not trying to bash this remix but I just wanted to voice my opinion. :P

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
This is why we have a judge panel.

Protricity. Ok... did you know this song was never actually submitted? DJPretzel posted it on his own whim... and I think it's awesome that he did.

I really don't care if you hate this song... but before you go bashing it, just take a step back and realize that it's people like you who've kept me from writing anything new in the last four years. Suikoden II was my swan song, and that's that. Love it or hate it, it's here to stay.

--- Haz

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR00422 - Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past "Town Music (Busy Life)"