DKC2: Serious Monkey Business Listening is finished!

Level 99

Okay, folks. The album is out.

Here it is! http://dkc2.ocremix.org/

And to celebrate this momentous achievement, the OCAD boys have decided to host the listening party in IRC on the Saturday following the release. Information as follows:

When: Saturday, March 20th, around 7 PM EST to start (apparently, DST switches on March 14th, so it will be 11 PM GMT according to Mr. Kizyr)

What: DKC2 Listening Party (make sure you have the album downloaded before then!)

Where: irc.enterthegame.com - room #ocad

Who: Level 99, Brushfire, Epicenter, and the DKC2 project staff probably. Oh, and of course, you.

Why: Because we can and it will be awesome.

Hopefully that time works out for people located in both the Eastern and Western hemispheres. Any suggestions on if the time should be moved should be said as soon as possible.

Heh I've heard great things about that game.

If any release info changes (I'm being given the info from people involved in the project, since I myself was not part of it), the original post will be updated accordingly. From what I've heard, though, it seems likely this will be the actual release date and whatnot.

:nicework: [covering my own ass and the asses of the project people]

Yup, encompassing the rough hours around the states where people might be eating dinner. My suggestion for dinner on Saturday: fried plantains with a side of banana bread.

I'll be chewing some crocodile tail with banana-nut muffins, but I'll be there!.

Hey, Daylight Saving Time is on March 14th, so... if this is going to be on the 20th, then that's 7PM EDT, which is GMT-4 (instead of GMT-5).

Maybe y'all should clarify the time in both EDT and GMT? Is it going to be 7PM Eastern (US) and 11PM GMT? KF