Sign in to follow this  
PROTO·DOME

finished ProtoDome r teh bestest mixer lol

I made ths sng in Frootloops wit mah gf we r so randum lol. i liek my moozix 2 hav a story lol so i made some moozix with a story cuz i liek moozix with a story. whn i grow up i wan 2 b liek Nobuo Uematsu n i made this song cuz he inspirz me an i wan lots of wimenz liek him. he rites moozix fur storieez n i liek moozix with storieez so i rite this with a storrieez.

Plz crit. i wanna be the best so u got 2 tell meh how to mix kay lol.

http://www.mediafire.com/?znnzukfcntq

DONT STEAL OR ILL FIND U.

Okay, I really want to know what I just listened to. It felt like a religious experience. I am a changed man.

And your grammar and spelling are pristine. How can such a man as you exist on this finite plane of being?

seriously wtf was was that. I was laughing but really, wtf

what were you smoking when you made this?

I want some of it.

In the meantime i'm going to hold on to this, i'm sure there are some companies I can give this too and get myself a profit :P

You son of a bitch... that's an affront to humanity and fishanity.

I think I died a bit after hearing that. The worst part is that I had Winamp on repeat, so it played three times before I noticed. That means you killed three bits of me.

God damn it.

HAHA LMAO

That was genius

Edit - What I do NOT understand though, at 0:42 is a RACING CAR NOISE, that's the only noise that seems out of place here! Haha

LMAO!! this seems like the kinda thing you can only make at 3am when your trying NOT to go to bed, lol.

I can't even imagine how you came up with this, but that's why its damn brilliant.

I heard this on OCAD and just had to have it...I'm going to have so much fun with this song...:P

OMG, Proto, you have officially replaced LoZ--Forest Temple musicz as my Crazy Happy music!