Beatdrop FM Podcast - The Drop (EPISODE *8* NOW AVAILABLE)

Beatdrop

Ladies and gentlemen,

With my recent acquisition of a quality condenser microphone and my on-going desire to introduce people to music--whether through DJing or shoutcasting or even in person--it seemed only fitting to kick off a podcast. And now that I have my own website, I've been able to bring the plan to fruition.

My intention is for this to be weekly. HOWEVER, with my constantly rotating schedule, which is usually cram-packed with shit anyway, it may end up being bi-weekly. We'll see. This first episode clocks in at just over 2 hours in length, which is ENTIRELY because it's the first episode. Future episodes will be closer to an hour in length, dependant upon any guest appearances and/or call-in's.

Episodes available so far:

DOWNLOAD EPISODE 1 (160kbps MP3)

DOWNLOAD EPISODE 2 (160kbps MP3)

DOWNLOAD EPISODE 3 (160kbps MP3)

DOWNLOAD EPISODE 4 (160kbps MP3)

DOWNLOAD EPISODE 5 (160kbps MP3)

DOWNLOAD EPISODE 6 (160kbps MP3)

DOWNLOAD EPISODE 7 (160kbps MP3)

*NEW* DOWNLOAD EPISODE 8 (160kbps MP3)

Feedback and comments welcome, as always.

What can I say? I knows me's electronic musics. And thanks for the comments, ya'll! Be sure to follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/Beatdrop) if you'd like to get a shout out on the next episode. I'll be posting an update once I start recording it, so be on the look-out. Say whatever you want to say in your shout-out. The more entertaining, the better.

Absolutely! But remember, they're not redeemable for anything anywhere at any time.

IN OTHER NEWS...

DOWNLOAD EPISODE 2 OF 'THE DROP'

This episode is BIGGER, BETTER, BRUTALER, BLASTYER, BOOMIER, BLOODIER, BLIGGITYBLAUIER, and SOME OTHER B WORDS! I know I said I'd cut the running time down, but... that just didn't happen. Anyway, enjoy!