Beatdrop FM Podcast - The Drop (EPISODE *8* NOW AVAILABLE)

Beatdrop

• 2 weeks later...

Yeppers. Sorry for the delay in coming out with Episode 4, folks. Still adjusting to being back in Hawaii away from my one true love. Been really busy since I got back, but I should have an opportunity sometime in the next few days to record and post it. As always, keep your eyes peeled to my FaceBook, Twitter, and this thread for updates.

Thanks, JadeAuto. :) I do what I can.

SO NOW. I have a question for all my listeners: what kinds of things do you want to see in this podcast? Interviews? Guest appearances? Call-ins? Hit me with your feedback, because I want to hear it.

Also, if there's any fellow producers out there paying attention to this thing, I'd love to have some user-created bumpers. If you're a musician, just make a bumper saying something like "This is <insert name here>, and you're listening to The Drop!" and I'll be sure to make use of it. Any bumpers can be emailed to beatdropNOSPAM@supernovatomic.com. Just take out the NOSPAM part ;)

In the meantime, yes! Let me hear your ideas.