Beatdrop FM Podcast - The Drop (EPISODE *8* NOW AVAILABLE)

Beatdrop

Sooooooo does anyone have any feedback? Particularly anyone who's been lurking? This thread has a fair share of views, and so far it's just been pretty much the same people discussing each episode as they've been released. Anyone have anything they'd like to see expanded on in the podcast? I'm planning on making new bumpers and stuff soon and I'd like to spotlight my Artist of the Week instead of it just being some background thing, but otherwise I'm open to suggestions.

tl;dr: NEED INPUT.

I gotta be honest, I wasn't too crazy about ep.7

Too much dnb, even though its great in small doses.

Did love Tachyon, and the bizarre mix of a lost classic from White Town

*that song always haunted me since

Hope ep.8 has more fun stuff next time around.

- Artist of the Week

Great idea! maybe a mini-playlist of early stuff, and some lost tunes we've never heard before?

- Classics?

Curious how far back in everyone's library we could go

like a top 5 list maybe?

• 3 weeks later...

Episode 8 = awesome

I love the intro tune, it would be fun to open with a classic tune every episode. Best intro yet

+very different playlist

loved this episode

*FiXt (*haha nice job man!)

**that crew is something else, lots of talented people there too

• 1 year later...

Holy shit, I can't believe this thread still EXISTS. It's been so long since I've recorded an episode of this. Since my stint at 96.3 KNDS here in Fargo came about, I put this on hiatus to do that in its place, but now I'm no longer affiliated (if you could call it that) with KNDS, soooooo... should I start this up again?

Holy shit, I can't believe this thread still EXISTS. It's been so long since I've recorded an episode of this. Since my stint at 96.3 KNDS here in Fargo came about, I put this on hiatus to do that in its place, but now I'm no longer affiliated (if you could call it that) with KNDS, soooooo... should I start this up again?

I would be up for it. Hell, I still listen to eps. 1-8 when I work out, it's just a darn good mix.

Teal auto says, moar tekno... *laughing*

Yeah, I got you to say that stupid crap ;)