OCR02000 - Donkey Kong Country 2 "Re-Skewed"

djpretzel

Wow... Best song I've heard on this site. To be fair I've only listened to about 300 of them, but this is the first track (besides some of the solo piano performances) that has actually demanded my attention.

I'll be completely honest and say that 90% of the tracks I've gotten from this site I usually edit myself as - IMHO - most of them have pointless intros, outros, sections etc.

This song, however, sounds complete, and just perfect. Has great direction and wonderful flowing sections that each just bounce off each other. And those passing piano parts in the accompaniment are just soooo wonderful.

Nothing bad to say at all. This arrangement forced me to sign up to the site and comment. Can't praise it enough, this is something that belongs on repeat - could listen to it all day long.

Sounds like a complete professional production. Highly recommended, if you don't like it then get a new set of ears :)

• 3 years later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR02000 - Donkey Kong Country 2 "Re-Skewed"