Donkey Kong Country 3: Double the Trouble! - History

Emunator

im going to try the SNES jungle jitter one, jazz style just seems to catch me

same here, but i dont think that Emunator will let you in...

no offense, but i asked him personally, and he replied with a secret im not allowed to post yet. I will foward his PM to you if you like. good luck anyway

Also, jazz would be a good idea, didnt think of that. I thought of more of a Techno/Reggae style for that one.

good luck!

As for the rest of the project, I wanted to let you all know that The Maverickk has something INSANELY awesome and unique lined up for that. Some of you know what it is, but soon he should be making a post on the private forums soon enough to put it all into detail.

... In addition, if the time is right, I might reveal another secret I've been keeping up my sleeve about the project, but no promises there. We'll just have to wait and see on that one ;-)

He practically said so himself. I'm not going to say anything until HE admits it.

same here, but i dont think that Emunator will let you in...

no offense, but i asked him personally, and he replied with a secret im not allowed to post yet. I will foward his PM to you if you like.

if he didnt tell me, its none of my business, but if it doesnt get onto the album, im still remixing it, because now i have the song stuck in my head :razz:

You might want to edit out any reference to that whatsoever, as it's blindingly obvious what it might be.

It's not really a secret. Emunator tells everyone and their mother what it is in hopes that someone will drop the ball and tell everyone. He could post what it is here or he could keep telling everyone personally. Which would take a long time. Most underwhelming secret evar unless you really love this stuff. :-P

Hah Emu, you know I'm just PULLIN' your CHAIN but not really I guess, so... yeah.. sorreh. :-(

Yeah, that was painfully obvious. Should teach me not to try to exercise subtlety at 6 AM :-P

So I'll just come out and say that Dave Wise is interested in the project to some degree. After Serious Monkey Business, I don't think that really even qualifies as a secret and wasn't specifically what I was referring to in my post. The really cool part(s) about that, though, I'm gonna keep under wrap for now since it hasn't all been set in stone yet, but you'll all probably hear about it as soon as it's ready to be revealed. Like Brandon said, I'm not one for keeping secrets very well :tomatoface:

Oh, and @Electrolisystem, there was a misunderstanding. The song you're talking about is up for grabs. I updated the front page so there's no confusion.

Yeeaaaaahhh, Josh Whelchel just marathon-completed his Credits mix (which clocks in at over 5 minutes) almost all in one night! And yes, it's incredible, taking a pretty simple source and going absolutely crazy with it. Electro-dance with some madman solos... should be a great way to end out the album!! Thanks man!

Also received silver updates from The Vagrance and Theophany, and updates from zircon & tefnek as well. You guys are finally coming around, thanks for the crazy amount of WIPs I've been receiving as of late!

Also, jazz would be a good idea, didnt think of that. I thought of more of a Techno/Reggae style for that one.

wow, i read the old posts, apparently this is almost a raggae exclusive album, yet i dont think 420 was to blame, DKC 3 songs sometimes fit into that genre very well

I might be able to record as soon as Monday :-o

I can start arranging a song now though with the midi keyboard.. hehe.. It's just better to arrange it closer to when you'll actually be recording stuff so you remember wtf you is doin'. I kinda dropped the ball with the god of war mix in that regard. I will have to re-learn what I was planning before I can record that on Monday.

I'm behind on dj Mokram's Dynamite Headdy thing so I'll probably do that ASAP too

i need help getting the song on my computer, im trying to get the bass, but the videos and anything i listen to online dont boost the bass enough for me to hear it all, so can anyone help me get the mp3 or.wav or anything please?

DKC 3 SNES - jungle jitter

So, I'm going out of commission for a day or two on account of getting my wisdom teeth taken out and I don't think I'll want to be on the computer, or do anything other than sleep and watch TV. I doubt anything urgent will come up regarding the project, but if it does, talk to halc or Bahamut - they can find my phone number :-P

If anyone surprises me with a WIP or final WAV by the time I get back, though, I'll love you forever :-D

i need help getting the song on my computer, im trying to get the bass, but the videos and anything i listen to online dont boost the bass enough for me to hear it all, so can anyone help me get the mp3 or.wav or anything please?

Alright. Here's the deal.

Most of the people working with this soundtrack has already recieved the Chiptune software for this. RegicideX, this is important. This website has the .rsn, and anything else you might need, such as Winamp and/or Chipamp, as well as the .rsn itself.

and if you need to hear the bass for the track, use the Winamp equilizer to help you out with the bass. then go from there.

good luck to anyone who needed this info.

Arrright! Theophany just gave me the final version of the GBA Intro Tune (which, for those of you that don't know, is essentially Aquatic Ambiance from DKC1) making it his first completed project mix ever :-D The remix is incredibly ambient, chilling, and intense, and probably the most professional-sounding song I've gotten so far. Fans of chillout/ambient should love what Theophany's come up with!

thanks abunch electrolisystem, i just finished recording the bass and i am working on the vibrophone (of course im talking about the instruments in the song, im not saying which im using in my version)

so emunator, my WIP will most likely be delayed until later in the week unless i manage to work all night on it, which i may just do hmmm....:sleepdepriv: or :sleepzzz::?:

computer wiped my recording program.

There goes the regristration for it...

Im trying out Mixcraft again. Its actually reliable.

Its somewhat limited... but-

A lot easier than Reason, but thats my opinion.

stupid computer

both of us are doing a marathon recording and both of us have wiped computers, trying for the same song.... nice going XD

I think its safe to say that both me and RegicideX are claiming Jungle Jitters - SNES for now...

waitin' for the PIINK!

27 more days!

get movin!

For those of you who were wondering about an earlier post I... posted(?), this is the post that was "edited" for me.