Donkey Kong Country 3: Double the Trouble! - History

Emunator

Just updated the first post a bit more with some bonus mixers that have recently joined on or that I neglected to add in the first place. Say hello to Some generic random user you've never heard of before, Dafydd, and veteran remixer mv, who's coming on to the project to make his first remix in 5 years! :-D Yay!

And please also welcome Monkey Kong the group known for the amazing "Dolphin Ride" remix, who's gonna be covering a handful of sources from the GBA soundtrack to create an epic prog rock medley for the album! Very excited to have these guys!!

Actually, he's got a point. I'd appreciate it if you could refrain from double/triple/quintuple posting and just edit new information into your previous posts for the most part. Gracias!

De nada. No Problem.

If all "Tentative" tracks get finished, that'll bring the total to 63 tracks, a far cry from the stigma some have against DKC3. Waiting for the next 6 wavs will be rather painful, because I'm one of those who likes DKC3 as much as the previous two.

Stop double/triple/quadruple posting. This thread is for project discussion, not for whatever pops into your head.

DKC3: Seriouser Monkey Business

Also, as a person who honestly doesn't really listen to that many VGRemixes, I have to say this project is shaping up very nicely and a lot of the tracks are absolutely killer. If I was anticipating this project I'd definitely be looking forward to the next preview (which I hope to facilitate).

I'm still leaning towards something that integrates either "Double Trouble!" or "Northern ReMixphere" somehow in the title. No amazing ideas have really jumped forward at me, maybe I'll play the game again and see if that helps spark my imagination.

And yeah, The Vagrance is right, the next preview is gonna be bomb :-) It's just a matter of getting those 6 WAVs in and I can whip it up and unleash it on the world! ;-)

I'm still leaning towards something that integrates either "Double Trouble!" or "Northern ReMixphere" somehow in the title. No amazing ideas have really jumped forward at me, maybe I'll play the game again and see if that helps spark my imagination.

And yeah, The Vagrance is right, the next preview is gonna be bomb :-) It's just a matter of getting those 6 WAVs in and I can whip it up and unleash it on the world! ;-)

Northern Remixsphere, isn't that one of halc's remixes for this project? Why don't you call the project LET IT BEAT. :-P How about Doble Problema? :-P

I'm leaning towards RegicideX's idea, but language would probably be an issue here...

Why don't you call the project LET IT BEAT. :-P How about Doble Problema? :-P

Well, Doble Problema sounds way to latino for this album, unless the whole thing was a latin-style album. :-P

Considering the fact that Doble Problema is the spanish translation of "double trouble"...

Ha! It would work if

1) we were doing a latin album ( like i said three lines ago),

2) if The MaverickK gave Dixie a sombrero on the album cover...:-P

(oh god, Strader, you're an idiot...)

... ... .... ... ... ... ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ^ ^

What the hell?

I think someone decided to moderate my posts that I DELETED FROM THE FORUM.

I'm looking at you, Emunator...

I can edit my own posts, thank you...:-x

I'm leaning towards RegicideX's idea, but language would probably be an issue here...

Well, Doble Problema sounds way to latino for this album, unless the whole thing was a latin-style album. :-P

Considering the fact that Doble Problema is the spanish translation of "double trouble"...

Ha! It would work if

1) we were doing a latin album ( like i said three lines ago),

2) if The MaverickK gave Dixie a sombrero on the album cover...:-P

(oh god, Strader, you're an idiot...)

What the hell?

I think someone decided to moderate my posts that I DELETED FROM THE FORUM.

I'm looking at you, Emunator...

I can edit my own posts, thank you...:-x

Then do it right the first time. I just had to merge two of your posts again.

This thread is for project discussion. If you are not a project artist or are not contributing in any meaningful way, please refrain from repeatedly posting in this thread.

Furthermore, if anyone is working on a non-project DKC3 remix, this is not the place to discuss it. This is an album project thread, not-a-let's-talk-about-my-DKC3-remixes thread.

Am I missing something here?

Is there some tag in my signature that I cant see, that says

"yell at me, bderide me, insult me, act like I'm dumb"?

because if there is, please tell me. I would like to know.

Also, if I delete a post of mine, I would like it to stay deleted, not to reappear in another post of mine. I know that you may have different feelings about this, but if someone chides me about something, and then I get rid of that said item, please don't insult me by bringing it back to the forum.

Sorry. had to get that out of the way.

Am I missing something here?

Is there some tag in my signature that I cant see, that says

"yell at me, beride me, insult me, act like I'm dumb"?

because if there is, please tell me. I would like to know.

Who's insulting you?

I'm telling you what this thread is for and how it should be used. You were asked nicely by the project lead to not double post and you did so again anyway. If you want to contribute to this project, that's fine, but don't use its thread as your own Twitter account. Don't post consecutively; edit your posts if you have something to say or wait for someone else to reply before posting again.

Also, the word you're looking for is "deride," not "beride." "Beride" is not a word.

you already have my reply to that somewhere in that quote of mine you've posted.

Also, in case you're wondering,

the person whose bright idea it was to pull my posts out of the trash can and back onto the forum. That's who's insulting me.

Personally, if I delete it once, I want for it to stay deleted. get it?

I would show you the post someone opened and edited (and it wasn't me), but I've already fixed it... again.

Jeez people, just leave me alone. if you want to disparage me about it, please do so quietly on me profile page, not here. Please.

You would've thought I killed somebody here or something...

Oh, and the word I was looking for was belittle. I got distracted and combined belittle and deride. get over it.