Donkey Kong Country 3: Double the Trouble! - History

Emunator

A slight change of plans here; I'm going on vacation until the 4th or the 5th and I don't know how frequent my internet access is going to be, so I'm moving the deadline back 5 days from the initial date. PLEASE try to have at least 50% of your overall workload (if it's just one song claimed, then a blue WIP will suffice) finished by the time I get back.

Thanks, and best of luck to you all! If anything urgent comes up, Flexstyle has my phone number and can text/call me, so just bug him if you REALLY need to get in touch with me :-P Otherwise, I'll see you all when I get back!

Well shoot, I don't check up on the thread in a few months and you guys go and name the album "Double The Trouble."

Oh well. Not like it matters too much I guess.

Awesome job! Joe Elm has an excellently light tone to it which'll add some much needed happiness to the album. Northern K-Remisphere is pretty nice as well, a great remix to a great map screen song. Matt Drovin should name his Swanky's Slideshow remix "Senior Simeon Superiority." Thrill of the Chase is absolutely amazing. I love the rhythm is has going. Enchanted is cool, though I've never been fond of lyrics in remixes, but that's just me.

Intoxica is phenomenal. Definitely one of the best in the preview. Another Soundscape's Mill Fever remix should be called "Woodgear Wearhouse." I already have the WIP of Epic Bananas and it's still one of the best remixes in the preview. Breaking the Crystal Key is really nice and ambient, making a nice balance with the other songs. The Paper Chase is a remix of a remix, which is really awesome.

Ilpo's remix of Treetop Tumble (GBA) should be called "Band Camp Kong." Tangerine Fever is amazing with it's mix of ambiance and rhythm. Chasing Waterfalls is right up there with Intoxica and Tangerine Fever in pure niceness. Vext is pretty dang cool with it's beat. Aquatic Transformations has a nice balance of rock and ambiance.

This is shaping up to be one amazing album guys! :D

But what happened to the guys remixing the SNES Rockface Rumble? Weren't there two other guys making remixes?

Usa is the bomb. Tell him I said so :J

Also I posted a WIP, it's still very rough but it's starting to come along a little bit IMO.

I told him. He said "hahahaha, I know Monobrow, tell her my greetings and thanks for the nice comment :-)"

But yeah, we've got a final final wav of Let It Beat. Hooray.

And my crazy uncle is gone so I may be able to work on stuff for a while.

Just updated the first post, all artists that are safe for the 75% deadline on December 1st have a ✔ by their name. All others, I will have to start getting on your back a bit more often until you get there, especially if you're still behind the 50% mark that you were supposed to meet two days ago. I hate to be a jerk but I don't see any reason for this to drag out longer than it has to!