Donkey Kong Country 3: Double the Trouble! - History

Emunator

Brandon finished his song in 2 days and it's actually good, where the rest of you at? His Brothers Bear remix, the 24th finished song for the project, continues his trend of mixing in various subgenres of classic rock, and this one particularly has a very "live 50's rock band" feel to it. Hopefully you all dig it, I did!

Dang, it is called Unbearable.. now I've got to consider changing the name because someone guessed it. :-\

Brandon, you've written this name on your "To-do list", so every one can see it ^^

BTW, I just finished the GBA version of DKC2 and DKC3 (and they are fantastic!), so I except a lot for it! =) Good luck everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
Brandon, you've written this name on your "To-do list", so every one can see it ^^
Speaking of my to-do list, I've finished like 10 songs and have 10 left to do, for projects, not including new claims I was too lazy (or memory hazy) to add. BUT this isn't my personal BLOG THREAD DAMN IT, the real kicker about the todo list is that FUNKY'S JOINT (the Hangin' at Funky's) remix is now my #1 item. So it'll be the next remix I make. I've listed 3 songs as being completed today though which means I've got to restring 2 guitars, record acoustic and heavy for MMX, and lead for FF1 before diving into Funky's Joint. Also going to record for my solo album! Hehe! Exciting times for ME. Sadly restringing and tuning is like a 2 hour job between the acoustic and 7-string floating trem... :-( I am about to go to bed (its 9:40am and you should be able to tell I am quite loopy writing this) Hopefully I can wake up earlier enough to record before my parents get home from work........... doubtful!

• 2 weeks later...

So, uhh... are you guys all dead or something? The only person I've really heard from regarding their project tracks lately is Brandon, and the completion of his song hinges on me watching the rest of Dexter Season 4 :-P

Seriously, it's been exactly 2 weeks since I've heard updates from anyone! It's been sad, I miss the constant flow of updates, but I don't want to bug anyone individually, so... I'll just throw this out here now - if you get a WIP into me now, I'll be very happy :-)

So, uhh... are you guys all dead or something? The only person I've really heard from regarding their project tracks lately is Brandon, and the completion of his song hinges on me watching the rest of Dexter Season 4 :-P

Seriously, it's been exactly 2 weeks since I've heard updates from anyone! It's been sad, I miss the constant flow of updates, but I don't want to bug anyone individually, so... I'll just throw this out here now - if you get a WIP into me now, I'll be very happy :-)

Not only that, but you're a few episodes behind in Dexter season 5 now. If I were you, I'd get all the way up to date, so that it doesn't get spoiled. :-D

Don't worry, I for one am not losing enthusiasm for the project - we have these lulls from time to time, it just takes a few reminders from time to time to get everyone back on track. Since the deadline is still a month and a half away, I can't mandate anyone to get their work done now. It's more of a friendly request to help pick things up on the project so we can get back on track and not lose too much steam.

Glad for the concern guys, I promise we'll get things done and it'll be one of the biggest and (hopefully) best OCR projects ever! It might just take some time..

Don't worry, I for one am not losing enthusiasm for the project - we have these lulls from time to time, it just takes a few reminders from time to time to get everyone back on track. Since the deadline is still a month and a half away, I can't mandate anyone to get their work done now. It's more of a friendly request to help pick things up on the project so we can get back on track and not lose too much steam.

Glad for the concern guys, I promise we'll get things done and it'll be one of the biggest and (hopefully) best OCR projects ever! It might just take some time..

I don't know about biggest ever, unless you're really gonna slap a lot of tracks in there, but it definitely has the potential to be one of the best... dunno about THE best... but definitely up there. :-P You're already on track with your plan to match the quality of the dkc2 album.

Jungle Jitter's bassline gives me ideas. I will try to make something for ya :) (if I'm allowed to send you a WiP for that, of course!)

Hmm. I was wondering the same thing...

I don't know about new WiP deadlines, but I'm thinking that he won't let anyone onboard after the Dec. 1 deadline.

:whatevaa:

It's kind of close to project completion, so...

I'm not Wes or Cody, so I can't answer for them. But if previous experience is anything to go by, then the cutoff date for new remixers would be soon.

:grin: hope that helped any.