Donkey Kong Country 3: Double the Trouble! - History

Emunator

What's this? Another WAV, finally!? It's been a while, but this one's a special one. It's one of the first WIPs that I received for the project and has always been one of my favorites, and the final version is just... unbelievable. I think you'll all be impressed with the finished album version - it's a crazy mashup of dubstep, ambient, and D&B styles that's almost 7 minutes long with very little repetition that can only be described as epic. Stay tuned for an ambient-only version that'll be featured on the album version, as well!

I've also been told that there's been substantial progress on Cody's, zirc/tefnek's, and Prophecy's tracks, though I've yet to hear them. Hopefully they'll be coming along soon though! :-D

So, I guess I should have done this a while ago, but I'd like to formally welcome Draconiator to the project. He's been with us for a long time, having contributed a bonus remix of Rocket Run, but now he's on board the album for reals with a collaboration with Flexstyle, who now joins Theophany and Zyko in the exclusive "4 remix club" :-P They're gonna be tackling a straight-up trance remix of Frosty Frolics that I'm just falling in love with.

As for the rest of you, THE DEADLINE IS IN 3 WEEKS! Where are you guys at? I haven't been getting very many status updates at all, and there's many of you who still don't have a checkmark by your name. I would really like to make it through this next deadline without having to cut anybody from the project, but come 2011 we're going to be really making a push to finish the project off, so if you want to be on the album, you NEED to get busy if you haven't already! :-)

We've got some things happening behind the scenes that will hopefully manifest in ways that we can share with you soon, in addition to what's going on with the music side of things. Until we're ready to share, keep up the activity! We like to see that people are still excited for the project, it keeps us moving!

Cheers!

the deadline is in joe mama

This project is 3 or 4 times larger than projects that take a few years to complete and you're really shooting for the one-year production time... That is, dare I say, outrageous. It's pretty cool that you were actually able to get so many finished tracks, but at what cost? Hook me up with the total package so I can see what the damage is. :-P

the deadline is in joe mama

This project is 3 or 4 times larger than projects that take a few years to complete and you're really shooting for the one-year production time... That is, dare I say, outrageous. It's pretty cool that you were actually able to get so many finished tracks, but at what cost? Hook me up with the total package so I can see what the damage is. :-P

Pretty sure you'll be pleased with the overall quality of the tracks, dude. :D