Donkey Kong Country 3: Double the Trouble! - History

Emunator

...Wait? OP, Why do I get special thanks? I've only hindered this project.

Dunwori. After this OMFGESSAYLOL is dun & dust i mak u song yes?

It's just another way of me trapping you in this project with no way out :nicework:

Nah, I think you gave some WIP feedback way back in the day... or maybe it's just because you had sexeh hair. But then you went and cut it SO I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY WE'RE FRIENDS ANYMORE!! 3:

It's just another way of me trapping you in this project with no way out :nicework:

Nah, I think you gave some WIP feedback way back in the day... or maybe it's just because you had sexeh hair. But then you went and cut it SO I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY WE'RE FRIENDS ANYMORE!! 3:

I don't even know why I bother with this project any more, hating on my hair. Next you'll be slating my race, then my girlfriend, then my nationality. Because that's what you are, a big racist xenophobe hiding behind your fancy computer games project. Well it won't work on me. Just look at yourself man, take a long hard look and ask yourself: "would Donkey Kong like me if he saw me now"?

FYI, he would not. DK has been nothing but kind to me, he raised me as his-

Yeah, joke's over now. I'll get you your WAV and have a pleasant evening.

EDIT-

Draconiator, you sure are emphasising that father thing...

...Wes did you have any intmate encounters at an extremely young age?

I've been slacking on my updates, so let me formally congratulate both Blue Magic and Hylian Lemon on finishing their remixes. They're about as opposite in mood as two remixes can get, but both absolutely nailed their respective source tunes moods. Not much else I can say, although you can hear a sample of Blue Magic's track on the Christmas preview that was recently released.

We're at the halfway mark, WAV-wise! Almost 80% of our songs have now seen significant progress or completion, so I think we're right on track for the Feb. 11th deadline. Some songs will straggle behind into March (Stilt Village GBA and Brothers Bear GBA are the two I already know about) but the rest of you have no excuse! :-D Hell, even I'm progressing on my WIP.

Keep sending me those updates! I've gotten a TON of them lately, and it makes me smile every time!

A Challenger Approaches! Newcomer Doc Nano has completely knocked Wrinkly 64 out of the park. Haven't heard of him yet? Well, I guarantee you'll remember the name after you hear his song :-) It's really incredible work.

EDIT: Malcos is done too :-D

EDIT2: Add mv's song to the list!

• 2 weeks later...

Stilt Village SNES is now OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. If you or someone you know is a bad enough dude to do a remix that's appropriate for the source and sufficiently awesome to hold up to the crazy-high quality standard we've got going for the album, PLEASE MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN. You will be expected to work quickly but this will be your last chance to get on the last DKC album there will ever be! I'll be recruiting simultaneously (I know a few people who might be a good fit for this tough source) but if you feel like you can tackle it, lemme know!

No! Matt Drouin dropped the claim on Swanky's Theme! On the bright side, Prophecy's on board. Can he trump Kong in Concert's Chekan Winter?

And ilp0 got his claim back for Treetop Tumble GBA. A pleasant surprise, I must say.

Come on, AkumajoBelmont! You can finish Enchanted! I know you can do this! The trailer proved it, and I need the rest of that song!

No! Matt Drouin dropped the claim on Swanky's Theme! On the bright side, Prophecy's on board. Can he trump Kong in Concert's Chekan Winter?

Look again, it was never dropped. He just disappeared and didn't ever finish the track. It looks like we're just going to use his current WIP (which is exactly 3 minutes long) as the final version, run through Prophecy's mastering presets to give it some shimmer. Don't worry, you'll still hear the song on the final album :-)

Look again, it was never dropped. He just disappeared and didn't ever finish the track. It looks like we're just going to use his current WIP (which is exactly 3 minutes long) as the final version, run through Prophecy's mastering presets to give it some shimmer. Don't worry, you'll still hear the song on the final album :-)

Since it was his WIP, and Prophecy and AkumajoBelmont are taking up where he left off, is Drouin going to be credited alongside Akumajo and Prophecy? Or how will he be mentioned?