Donkey Kong Country 3: Double the Trouble! - History

Emunator

I'll take a quick diversion away from this discussion to announce some really cool developments that have happened in just the last day! First off, please welcome DJ-AKX to the project, who will be rounding off our tracklist (hopefully the last new addition to the project) by filling out Stilt Village. Hopefully he'll do it justice in the way the source was always meant to be!

Also, Archangel and Ross Kmet, two of the quirkiest remixers on the project, have both submitted two amazing WAVs with two of the best remix titles yet ;-) Crystal Chasm and Jungle Jitter are both done and I'm absolutely floored by both of them! Celebrate!

Anyway, I'm taking this moment to remind everyone that the final deadline is only ONE WEEK away! I'm expecting all but maybe 3-5 songs to be finished by the 11th, and the others to come soon after. This is going to be a glorious week! If it helps motivate you, the deadline is also my birthday so if you get me a WAV by then, you don't have to get me a present :tomatoface:

Time's up, let's do this!

I'll take a quick diversion away from this discussion to announce some really cool developments that have happened in just the last day! First off, please welcome DJ-AKX to the project, who will be rounding off our tracklist (hopefully the last new addition to the project) by filling out Stilt Village. Hopefully he'll do it justice in the way the source was always meant to be!

He'll do good. :nicework:

Second-to-last day before the final deadline passes... here's where we stand so far:

39 WAVs have been turned in up to this point. prophetik finished up his track in one shot the other morning and it's very unique and fun! Rozovian's also done with his 8+ minute Cavern Caprice GBA masterpiece as of just a few minutes ago, and verily, it was good too!

As for the rest of you... I'm eagerly anticipating the (hopeful) flood of songs that need to come in over the next 2 days. I already know that some of you won't be making it in because of prior arrangements, but be advised that I'll be seeking alternative arrangements (pun intended) for those who simply flake out on me :-(

I want as many WAVs as possible in my PM inbox or email by tomorrow night (I'll be out doing birthday celebration activities all night though, so the de-facto deadline is really going to be early on Saturday morning ;-) Please don't push it that late!) Good luck everyone!

Game Over GBA, the collaboration between myself, Cody, and a little bit of Theophany, is now DONE! For both Cody and me, this is our first finished OCRemix ever but we think it's going to be a great way to end off a really, really epic segment of the album. Can't wait til you guys can hear this!

Also, Peach is done as well! Perhaps the remixer who put the most overall time into polishing his mix out of anyone, the effort he put into the product is astounding and certainly makes his debut remix a memorable one! Congratulations!

We're quickly racking up the final WAVs today :-D In the last few hours, I've gotten finished versions from halc and Another Soundscape, and from Zylance! At the risk of overhyping, these tracks are AWESOME and pretty much some of the best material each respective artist has put out. These tracks will NOT disappoint!

Let's keep 'em coming guys! 5 so far today, but we've still got a long way to go!