Donkey Kong Country 3: Double the Trouble! - History

Emunator

The people who still ain't done should feel ashamed.

You should feel ashamed too, but just in general. Nothing to do with your songs.

Good news though, at long last, we've finally got a WAV from HoboKa (with an assist by the fantastic Flexstyle) for Boss Boogie SNES. This updated version is a lot more gritty, taking inspiration on the sound design side of things from soundtracks like DOOM and Quake. We're including the original master from audio fidelity that didn't get past the judges panel on the bonus disc, so you can hear what it sounded like before Flexstyle got his dastardly hands on it ;-) Either way, it's a hell of a track in its final form!

Emunator is a frosted flake!

Get it? Cause he's always high on marijuana cannabis and he's a flake

:-P jk

Brandon is a Fruit Loop!

Get it? Cause he's always fruity like a gay homosexual and he's looooooooooooopy!!

:-| Notjk

Also, Proto, I would be happy to treat you to a dinner out on the town at a fine restaurant, on me. As long as you put out afterwards.

:pokerface:

I mean, with your remix.

:-|

"Accident! A Mountain Rescue by Skies! Glory!"

"Ack, I broke my leg skiing! Luckily for me another skier spotted the incident and has called Mountain Rescue. Hrm, the patient is situated far from road access, best take the chopper. You there, down below! Stay calm, don't move! We'll airlift you to safety okay? Thank you Mountain Rescue, I was nearly done for. No problem, it was our pleasure, we also get paid to do this."

Actually it's more that. It's rather cumbersome in its translated form, so I'm sticking with the Engrish version.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, to replace an artist who had gone AWOL, newcomer Tweek has stepped in to fill Chase SNES, and it's awesome. The album's sorely lacking in orchestral and/or metal representation, and his song has both! Gonna rock, thanks a million Tweek!

The rest of you, please finish blah blah blah you know the drill. Once we get these last 4 songs done, the project will pretty much be done and ready for evaluation. Hurry up!

Hey! I've been following this project for quite a while now. Very excited that it's nearing completion. Can't wait for release. :)

Also, I've got a question (that's hopefully not been asked / answered before?). Not sure if it's even okay to ask this, haha, but are there plans to do a physical release? And maybe a "donate [x] dollars to get one of the physicals" a la Serious Monkey Business? Because if so, I'd love to be able to get a hold of one of those. Very pumped about that possibility.

Thanks. :)

Signs are pointing more towards "no" unfortunately. Emunator and I calculated prices while back and it's just too expensive to produce them :( He might be able to say otherwise though (the last time he and I discussed this was probably around February).

On another note, I'm happy you're looking forward to the album -- there's tons of amazing music to be heard!