Donkey Kong Country 3: Double the Trouble! - History

Emunator

I've been following this for days, I didn't know civilians were free to post here too! It's been great checking back here once in a blue moon to read crap like Emunator offering his body in return for track completions, AkumajoBelmont vocally summoning armies of undead, etc. Keep up the good work guys, you're so close!

I've been following this thread for a long time, and it's very exciting to see how much progress has been made. I'm very much looking forward to the album release :)

That said, I have a question. AkumajoBelmont and Protodome both have songs that aren't being doubled up on. If they get cut from the album, will those two songs (Enchanted Riverbank for SNES and Frosty Frolics for GBA) go unrepresented? It would be really sad if that were the case, so if it is, I really hope AkumajoBelmont and Protodome get their stuff sent in on time.

If that happens (which we all severely hope doesn't) we'll probably have to find someone reliable to do an extremely quick remix of whichever tracks are open. At least, that's what I suggested to Emunator. In all honesty though we're just going to hope for the best in the meantime and cross that path if it comes. However, on a positive note, all the artists are well aware of the deadline and promised finished tracks by then :D

Just an FYI. If Jeff was playing violin for anyone, well, time's up. He's in Alaska now for a couple months. So you may want to look into that.

Jeff already sent his violin stems to Theophany, so he should probably be in the clear.

^^ This is completely true. We're not going to let those two tracks go unrepresented. But in all honesty, I'm probably not going to let those two artists back out on their tracks either, because the WIPs are insanely unique and original and I don't think there's a single artist on this site who could replicate it. Hope that answers your question :-)

^^ This is completely true. We're not going to let those two tracks go unrepresented. But in all honesty, I'm probably not going to let those two artists back out on their tracks either, because the WIPs are insanely unique and original and I don't think there's a single artist on this site who could replicate it. Hope that answers your question :smile:

Good to hear! I've been (silently) following this project since last year, and although the delays can be annoying, I'd much rather wait for a final project then get an unfinished project now. Based on the previews, I'm sure the wait will be well worth it in the end.

Awww, sorry I was asleep. I heard your version and it's actually sounding really awesome. Hit me up when you wake up and we'll discuss wrapping this up properly.

It's deadline day, so as far as I've concerned there's about 23 hours left before I have to put down my angry foot and cap some mofos. Dig it.

I'm not dead, I've just had some pneumonia and irl stuff to deal with lately. Anyways, I got my wav in before the final deadline. It's been fun working on this project, and I look forward to seeing it released.

Summer pneumonia, so easy to get when the air conditioners come out and last year's bacteria comes out with them. :tomatoface:

Also I liked that remix you made :-D

Alright! Looks like I'm making a trip to Flexstyle's place yet again to finish off the mastering and everything one last time :-) If you have any last fixes you want to send me, they need to really, really be in my inbox in the next 3 or 4 hours. Otherwise, that's it. We won't be accepting any new versions of old songs past today.

Will be posting a substantial update tonight about the status of the project and what the next few months will look like as far as Double the Trouble is concerned. Be prepared! :-D