Donkey Kong Country 3: Double the Trouble! - History

Emunator

Merry Christmas or Happy Whatever-Else-You-Celebrate everybody, we're very excited about this and I think this should give you a great taste of some of the best tracks on the album :-) Enjoy!

Bash the Bastards! (Bonus Time SNES) by WillRock & Level 99

Wonderfall (Waterfall SNES) by mv

Cornfed Kong (Rockface Rumble GBA) by zykO ft. diotrans & Diggi Dis

Sea Breeze Concerto (Stilt Village GBA) by Monkey Kong ft. David Wise

mojo gogo (Jangle Bells SNES) by prophetik

yay~

This is great! Really looking forward to the full version of Bash the Bastards! :D Wonderfall sounds very... Metroid Prime, haha.

And I'm loving mojo gogo. Great work, prophetik. :) Really digging the use of the vocals throughout.

• 2 weeks later...

Funny thing: back in 2010 when I threw together the first holiday preview, I jokingly told Emunator "can't wait to do this again next year!" implying the album wouldn't be done by then...I shouldn't jinx myself :(

I still listen to the bulk of the project all the time though and can thus confirm that it'll be absolutely, entirely worth the wait. Release will be relatively soon :)

I listened to this project non-stop on my drive from Mission Viejo, CA to Glendale, AZ (five hours). Hadn't quite finished the bonus disc by the time I pulled into my driveway, and I only skipped a couple of the bonus songs. That's how good this project is.

Ah! My anticipation is much higher after reading this! That's a good thing though. ;-)

Talked things over with Emunator the other day. Things are progressing smoothly on the back-end, both music and art-wise, and we're still looking at a very likely release date of March 2012.

Stay tuned everyone, I know the wait is hard, but rest assured it'll be absolutely worth it :-)

Really? You guys are looking at March? Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help out.