Donkey Kong Country 3: Double the Trouble! - History

Emunator

I just heard a rumor that needs addressing:

If this album isn't posted by the end of 2012, Donkey Kong himself is going to go to each one of the panel members' house and go ape shit on them.

True or false?

[modification bolded]

Can we get some confirmation on this rumor?

Love the preview, by the way.

i checked the source of that quote, orlouge, and came across this on the same page.

It seems like there's a common cause of the drama too, from my view...

Regardless, I've decided to take up your (probably unintentional) challenge and REVIEW THIS ALL IN ONE SITTING upon release.

It shall be GLORIOUS!!

do i still have to do this? :dstrbd:

Haha, I won't hold you to it, but... I will offer this:

To anyone who takes the time out to do individual track reviews for the album, I will personally email you a ZIP file containing as many unreleased, unfinished, and preliminary works in-progress for the album as I can track down. There was some REALLY promising material from artists like Joshua Morse, AkumajoBelmont, DJ-AKX, Flexstyle, Jason Covenant, AeroZ, and many others that never ended up getting finished (some of those songs are even full-length arrangements) so there's some very worthwhile stuff to be heard!

For a project as large as this, I really want every artist that contributed to get feedback. Everybody here put a great deal of effort into their track and nobody wants their efforts to be overshadowed, so even if it's just a few words for each track, I want to know what you have to think. I'm sure all of the artists involved would appreciate that, too. For those of you who listen to the entire project and go above and beyond with your feedback, I'll make sure you get a little something extra to enjoy, as a token of gratitude! :-)

Hope you're all enjoying the trailer!

And no... fortunately for everybody here, Donkey Kong has not, and will not be coming to my house to go ape-shit on me anytime soon! ;)

To anyone who takes the time out to do individual track reviews for the album, I will personally email you a ZIP file containing as many unreleased, unfinished, and preliminary works in-progress for the album as I can track down. There was some REALLY promising material from artists like Joshua Morse, AkumajoBelmont, DJ-AKX, Flexstyle, and many others that never ended up getting finished (some of those songs are even full-length arrangements) so there's some very worthwhile stuff to be heard!

For a project as large as this, I really want every artist that contributed to get feedback. Everybody here put a great deal of effort into their track and nobody wants their efforts to be overshadowed, so even if it's just a few words for each track, I want to know what you have to think. I'm sure all of the artists involved would appreciate that, too. For those of you who listen to the entire project and go above and beyond with your feedback, I'll make sure you get a little something extra to enjoy, as a token of gratitude! :-)

And no... fortunately for everybody here, Donkey Kong has not, and will not be coming to my house to go ape-shit on me anytime soon! ;)

I accept this challenge.

To anyone who takes the time out to do individual track reviews for the album, I will personally email you a ZIP file containing as many unreleased, unfinished, and preliminary works in-progress for the album as I can track down. There was some REALLY promising material from artists like Joshua Morse, AkumajoBelmont, DJ-AKX, Flexstyle, and many others that never ended up getting finished (some of those songs are even full-length arrangements) so there's some very worthwhile stuff to be heard!

Hell hath no fury like a man on a mission for music

To anyone who takes the time out to do individual track reviews for the album, I will personally email you a ZIP file containing as many unreleased, unfinished, and preliminary works in-progress for the album as I can track down. There was some REALLY promising material from artists like Joshua Morse, AkumajoBelmont, DJ-AKX, Flexstyle, Jason Covenant, AeroZ, and many others that never ended up getting finished (some of those songs are even full-length arrangements) so there's some very worthwhile stuff to be heard!

Argh, you and your conditions. Why in my day we went door to door seeking reviews, we never had any of this fandangled e-mail...oh, scuse me. Had a Cranky Kong moment...

Anyway, yeah Wes, I will bite. Been waiting for this for quite a while, I will do some reviews. Probably will not be good at them, but my ears will get some training hehe

Argh, you and your conditions. Why in my day we went door to door seeking reviews, we never had any of this fandangled e-mail...oh, scuse me. Had a Cranky Kong moment...

Anyway, yeah Wes, I will bite. Been waiting for this for quite a while, I will do some reviews. Probably will not be good at them, but my ears will get some training hehe

In my day, reviews were purchased by corporations and weren't meaningless blathering long-winded sentiments based on backdoor deals and personal relationships!