Donkey Kong Country 3: Double the Trouble! - History

Emunator

I deeply regret to inform you that DKC3 has been delayed until 2019 at the earliest :(

Changed it since you had it first. Can't go wrong with struttin' evil mushroom 8)

Can't go wrong with ANY character from EarthBound. 8)

I actually just busted out the SNES and started an EarthBound playthrough tonight for (surprisingly) the first time this year. Haven't got very far yet, as I'm currently levelling up on the Sharks, but I sincerely hope this shapes up to be one of my favorite playthroughs yet! (Then again, I can play through this game 100 times and find aspects of a "favorite" playthrough in each one). :)

I deeply regret to inform you that DKC3 has been delayed until 2019 at the earliest :(

That's a mean tease. :cry:

But really, if the FF6 kickstarter is sticking with its mid-December date for the FF6 release, isn't the release window for this album going to be way too small? It's already (as good as) December 1st so that would give it a mere fortnight on the front page if it released on the 1st.. and that's not very much time to promote, talk about, but mostly enjoy such a huge album. Personally I would think an entire month would be great. But what is the deal? I am just wondering how this is going to work out. But nobody can probably say because of the secrecy.. that's ok. :cry:

If you keep teasing, I might start channeling binki2lk :tomatoface:

If you keep teasing, I might start channeling binki2lk :tomatoface:

I would be okay with this.

Yeah. I mean, it's been stated that DKC3 will have a Q4 release, and I've no reason to assume that they lied on that. :P But that does cut it really close with FF6. Should be interesting to see how they decide to balance* that.

*get it, because the ff6 album title**

**it's like a reference or something

I would be okay with this.

Yeah. I mean, it's been stated that DKC3 will have a Q4 release, and I've no reason to assume that they lied on that. :P But that does cut it really close with FF6. Should be interesting to see how they decide to balance* that.

*get it, because the ff6 album title**

**it's like a reference or something

inb4 someone saying this album is a hoax

Okay, this is just getting Unbearable.

I know this long wait is all part of the Thrill of the Chase, but I know it is coming sooner or later, but if it doesn't drop soon I think I may need a Pina Kremlada. So, to the powers that be, Bring the Noise! Spare us from The Paper Chase and free us from the Undercurrent so we all can Take The World Back.

yes, I am bored.

Don't get all Nutz in the Head, mate! This album is sure to drop soon. We just have some Unfinished Business to attend to before we can send it out. I would say you should Bash the Bastards who are in charge of these Shenanigans Bananigans, but I'm one of them! Just Winter the storm and Let It Beat--the team is under K'ReMispheric Pressure to release it soon, and they'd be very Vext by a Banana Revolution against the site. We don't want a Post-Apocalyptic Society up in here. Besides, you Can't Boss Us Around and before you know it, you'll see that the Party's Over There!

:-D

Man, when this album releases I'm going to get so incredibly Intoxicated just for the occasion. You might think that's a bit Low Life of me, but I assure you it's Wonderfall!

Like the Knautilus, I'm going to Dive into a pool of nostalgia and let my problems slide away as I hear the entirety of Double the Trouble! It is here that I'll listen to the whole album in an incredible Undercurrent as I metaphorically visualize Deep Sea Lights--that is, the whole album in quite the euphoric, psychedelic way. The next morning I'd wake up All Mixxed Up but I'll deal with the Afterburn later. Until then, 'Til We Meet Again!

Hopefully I can listen to this album Beneath the Moonlight.

You guys have all gone crazy. It's like you're suffering Tangerine Fever or something. Maybe you all have a touch of the Spanish Jitters? Or showing a bad case of Archinophobia? Why don't we head down to Funky's Joint and chill out with Joe Elm?

While I wait for this album, I look at my Portrait of a Plumber and find myself making Milkyway Wishes, contemplating a Rebellion but finding myself Shell Shocked at the thoughts I am having. I must have patience.

yeah, it's not like time's gonna speed up and go VROOM.

i wish it would though.

edit: i just noticed that the last posts of an album thread before it's released tend to be quite wacky. dkc2 had poems and haikus and stuff, we've got these jokes... seriously, what gives? XD