Donkey Kong Country 3: Double the Trouble! - History

Emunator

what seriosuly i have been waiting for so long to see the albumn release is that crazy that people will like it come on do this for the fans when i was a producer of the project i will not do the same thing as you are so i am disapointed so fell about that i want this album so badly emulator promise us a releas album this year it begin developed since 2010 and now this can't belive you say that so sorry i disapointed and i am not dealing with this

Knock it off. The album will be released in due time. You're not going to die because the album isn't out yet.

Man, this project is on a freakin' rocketship of a pace, compared to some other OCR projects. Also, as someone who has quite possibly put the most effort into this project aside from Emunator and a couple other people, please believe my sincerity when I say this: This project will come out on the day that it does, and it will not be a day late or early. Until then, just hang tight, and shut up if you're here to complain.

Hype welcome, complaints not.

tn_complaints-wm.jpg

what seriosuly i have been waiting for so long to see the albumn release is that crazy that people will like it come on do this for the fans when i was a producer of the project i will not do the same thing as you are so i am disapointed so fell about that i want this album so badly emulator promise us a releas album this year it begin developed since 2010 and now this can't belive you say that so sorry i disapointed and i am not dealing with this

emulator promise us a releas album this year

Wait, who's emulator?

Seriously though, whenever the album is released, it'll be worth the wait. We've waited this long, what's a few more days, or weeks, or whatever? Since someone brought up Gandalf, I've been waiting for the Hobbit movie since Return of the King came out, and that was about 7 or 8 years ago. Two years isn't very long at all.

Looooooooool

You guys are funny.

Stay patient, I haven't forgotten about anything. We're in the process of polishing up one last critical track to make sure the album is as strong as possible. In the meantime, please feel free to continue idly speculating and bickering about the release date, your suffering makes me happy >:]

No, seriously. The good news is coming and the time we're spending on these last few updates will be worth it in the long run. When you consider the number of tracks on this project vs. its lifespan, it's likely one of the fastest projects in OCR's history so you all don't have it *that* bad :-P

are you lie to me emulator??? come on man do this for the fans i tired of waiting for double trouble

Anyways, to raise hype, I'll just say that the final video preview (this final update tackles 23 remixes with a majority being never-before-heard!) will be absolutely worth it. It blows me away, I've watched it about 10 times and it never gets old. You'll all love it :-)

I don`t mind waiting, as far as I know it will be released eventually. I keep checking the topic every day and it is exciting. You never know when there will be news. I would appreciate if you would post even small updates because it raises hype. I want to know everything that is happening with the project, it has become something I look forward to every day. Video preview, album cover and website will be considered major updates :-) Can`t wait...woooooooo! I want to thank everyone for working on this project, it is much appreciated!

Track-wise, as Emunator said, we no longer have to wait on Enchanted Riverbank SNES or Stilt GBA. Those are done. Right now we're just making some very final touch-ups on Game Over GBA and the album will be 100% finished.

after waiting about a year for progress on the final video preview, Emu and I came to a consensus and decided to redo the preview from scratch ourselves. So shortly after, I got all the material ready, sent it all in a neat little package to Peach and in just days it was 100% finished. Not only does it feature tracks that a lot of you are looking forward to, but I made sure it's a great representation of what to expect from the album. It's something to look forward to.

So yeah, the preview's done, and we'll release it once we get that last WAV in :-D

• 2 weeks later...
Where did everybody go? Its been a number of days since the last post was made on this forum, and it was by me..

Is everything going smoothly? :?

relax, sometimes this thread goes on a 1+ month hiatus. It's all happened before. Basically, it means there is no real interesting [new!] news worth sharing.