Need someone to make drums ? (looking for collab)

Chernabogue

I want to help people who are looking for drums in their tracks. I can make some cool drums, any genre (jazz, orchestral, rock, metal,...) and I can make various effects with them.

If you're looking for some drums for your track, contact me via PM. Just give me the MIDI file of your track/WiP and some information about what you're looking for and I'll do it ! :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I want to help people who are looking for drums in their tracks. I can make some cool drums, any genre (jazz, orchestral, rock, metal,...) and I can make various effects with them.

If you're looking for some drums for your track, contact me via PM. Just give me the MIDI file of your track/WiP and some information about what you're looking for and I'll do it ! :wink:

Jabond23 needs help with his techno and heavy metal drums on his WIP for my project, I'll PM both of you.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to get help with this Midna's Lament remix from Zelda: Twilight Princess.

here

It's supposed to be a rock type mix as you can tell. At this point it's only MIDI but I did get Cakewalk recently and am learning how to use it. I'm trying to enlist help with the electric guitars as well. Any suggestions?

I'm trying to get help with this Midna's Lament remix from Zelda: Twilight Princess.

here

It's supposed to be a rock type mix as you can tell. At this point it's only MIDI but I did get Cakewalk recently and am learning how to use it. I'm trying to enlist help with the electric guitars as well. Any suggestions?

What do you want me to do ? Make drums for your track or get some freedback ?

Coulda swore I posted on here? Guess not :?:

Im always looking for someone to collab with, heres a link to my latest WIP

let me know if you could jazz it up?

if ya like the sound of it PM me mate. cheers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhMPrnPr57I

I like how it sounds, I don't know if my kind of drums will ft with it but you can PM me some infos about what kind of stuff you're looking for.

What do you want me to do ? Make drums for your track or get some freedback ?

I like how it sounds, I don't know if my kind of drums will ft with it but you can PM me some infos about what kind of stuff you're looking for.

would you mind doing drum work for it?