Happy Birthday, Meteo Xavier!

Meteo Xavier

It gives me great personal satisfaction to personally remind the community that I cannot be killed by conventional weaponry, and that I wholly plan to survive another year! More failed submissions! More joining projects I can never commit to! More misunderstandings! More wine! Less women! HAHAHAHA! I wish I could drink your tears, OCR! HAHAHAHA!

Actually, the weekend was a bit of a bust. I spent the whole time sick and I was almost arrested (again) because I went to the market at the foot of the hill to by medicine and the store people thought I was being a smartass and tried to get me evicted from the cabin I was staying at. I couldn't remember if these were the same store-keepers that had pulled guns on tourists in overreaction before, so I didn't pursue that one. :)

you can't make your own birthday thread

YOU CAN'T DO THAT

Now see what you've done? You've made bleck upset. That's like making a kitten cry, you bastard. I'll see you run off this site before the end of the week.

And you had the balls to double post with the Nice Birthday pic... you soulless, heartless son of a bitch.(five bucks someone takes this post too seriously)