Diablo 2 Action Tonight (March 23rd)! Join us (once again)!

Gario

Grrrrrr, B.net has been somewhat frustrating for me as of late, as I've dropped twice and not been able to remake a game; and so far my connection seems fine. Hence I've had a couple of delays, although I am nearing the end of act 2.

It's like that for a lot of people.

Grrrrrr, B.net has been somewhat frustrating for me as of late, as I've dropped twice and not been able to remake a game; and so far my connection seems fine. Hence I've had a couple of delays, although I am nearing the end of act 2.

arg, I came back just after you left. Well, if you don't make it, we'll catch you up or something.

Donut, you remind me of what it was like to be a hardcore gamer.

I don't miss it.

The East Coast servers must be further away than I thought, my ping is a good chunk higher than expected. I don't suppose there's any way around the frame lag it causes, is there.

Sorry Donut, but I have to say this: Nerd...

That said, I honestly can't believe you've gotten to Hell that fast; there's no way for me to me able to dedicate that kind of effort to get my char from Normal to hell in about just two days or so. I don't have the time or patience, no offense, especially with school life hounding me.

Anyway, I've managed to FINALLY get to canyon of the Magi this morning just before going to school. Would have gotten there sooner if it were for disconnects and BAD LUCK! I couldn't believe I had to take all four paths just find the stupid portal; at least I got a lot of money and experience out of it though.

So yeah, I'm a lvl 21 Amazon near the boss. I should have some free time to get by him tonight (I have a long day at college however). Hopefully by tomorrow before our game starts, I should be able to get to hell, or at least near Mephy so you guys can quickly help me to get there.

So yeah, I'm a lvl 21 Amazon near the boss. I should have some free time to get by him tonight (I have a long day at college however). Hopefully by tomorrow before our game starts, I should be able to get to hell, or at least near Mephy so you guys can quickly help me to get there.

by hell I think you mean act 4 :P

If you're going it solo, then yeah getting through the game can be slow. It doesn't help that bowazons aren't particularly strong. Donut probably rushed through all of normal to get to A5 and did baal runs with people for a bit.

I felt kind of bummed yesterday because I lost my classic hardcore barb to nm trav.. what a fail - i've lost barbs that way before and I'm not sure why I thought this one could survive.

I will be on today, if you see me on, make sure I drop everything and join you asap (if i can help it lol)

yeah its been discovered, that these drops occur when people intentionally crash the server to rollback, in order to re roll their runewords to make perfect runewords. so everyone in a game with the same address as that server crashes and gets "tagged"

you can't make a game when you're tagged and you get untagged after 15 or so minutes.

gg im taking a break until they fix this.

yeah its been discovered, that these drops occur when people intentionally crash the server to rollback, in order to re roll their runewords to make perfect runewords. so everyone in a game with the same address as that server crashes and gets "tagged"

you can't make a game when you're tagged and you get untagged after 15 or so minutes.

gg im taking a break until they fix this.

Yeah, I saw some people talking about this in one of the chat channels yesterday. Those rat bastard pieces of shit -_-;

Edit: *sigh* The method for crashing was made public and people have just been abusing it, which is why it's happening so much :\