So Uhhh.... Xbox Live - Now with Callgirls

Brushfire

Wow, that's crazy stupid. Meeting girls is as simple as leaving your apartment now and then, not spending even more time on the couch.

Also, they said they based their prices off of the cost of buying a girl a drink at a bar. I dunno about you guys, but one drink costs half of what they're charging. Also, at a bar you can actually see and interact with said random girl. Video chat is okay, actually seeing someone will always be better.

To put it simply the entire site is nothing more than a small conglomerate of gold diggers. Miners of the feminine variety united in their pursuit of taking money away from quite possibly the easiest source of cash ever. Think about it, $200-$400 consoles and $60 games with the atypical $40 game or two thrown in for variety.

Oh no what ever shall they do with the spare money? I KNOW THEY CAN GIVE IT TO WOMEN THEY'LL NEVER LAY THEIR SWEATY MITTS ON; LET ALONE GAZE UPON IN PERSON.

Quite disgusting really.

I'm not sure how any of those ladies will make much money. There is a HUGE catalog of women (and men and animals and Gabe Newell), and it seems there is no criteria for PlayDates, so anyone who wants to sign up apparently is free to do so. I wonder if this is like ChaCha, where you get tiny sums of change that add up with each search request, but then never really make enough to cash out.

If I was someone with money to throw away, I'd give it a go and pay someone. Things like this are interesting. I'd pay a bunch of girls and have them temporarily join my clan in an FPS. Yes. Delightful.

So yeah, desperate, socially maladjusted 13 year olds on Xbox Live can now pay to play a game online with a girl.

It costs like $50 an hour

$8.25 you get 500 credits, which is enough for one game (400 credits) and a 100 credit tip at the end. An Xbox Live game will last 10 minutes, while a casual Flash game will get you six minutes of face time with your PlayDate.

That'll be a lot of stolen credit cards from daddy's wallet.

How lonely and pathetic do you have to be to pay a girl to play Battleship with you for just six minutes? Imagine walking into a bar with a Battleship set and asking the first girl you see to play it with you for 10 bucks.

You may have a 50% chance if the bar's known to be ugly or very dark.