So Uhhh.... Xbox Live - Now with Callgirls

Brushfire

I'm going with the theory that you're not actually playing against the girl, rather you're just talking to her or video chatting or whatever it is that you do. You're probably playing against some elite player who's going to whoop your ass in whatever you're playing. Paying to get owned in a game just to talk to some girl while it happens.

It's not an explicitly explicit service, but PlayDates set their gaming mood to either "flirty" or "dirty." What the two of you chat about is entirely up to you.

I doubt you're going to be talking about the game you're playing, or they'll try to avoid it. Ten or six minutes, they're probably going to talk about something that relates to what their mood is, that will bring you back to use their service again.

I doubt you're going to be talking about the game you're playing, or they'll try to avoid it. Ten or six minutes, they're probably going to talk about something that relates to what their mood is, that will bring you back to use their service again.

"Oh, playing virtual pool makes me so hot. You know, I've always dreamed of being one of those hot pool hall girls who gets to pose nude on a pool table. Actually, I got a pool table in my rec room! I'll turn on my web cam now and you can.... oh, but it looks like our 10 minutes are almost up!"

"Oh, playing virtual pool makes me so hot. You know, I've always dreamed of being one of those hot pool hall girls who gets to pose nude on a pool table. Actually, I got a pool table in my rec room! I'll turn on my web cam now and you can.... oh, but it looks like our 10 minutes are almost up!"

"Oh, you sank my battleship! Let's see if I can get your big aircraft carrier-*DING* THANK YOU FOR USING OUR SERVICE!"

S3Xy817CH- "Ooooooo... baby. Oh yeah, hit that combo. Oh, the quick time event's coming!"

k1llerdud3- "Uh oh. I've never been very good at these."

S3Xy817CH- "Oh! Hit the button! FASTER! OH GOD FASTER!"

k1ll3rdud3- "I'm hitting it as fast as I can!"

S3Xy817CH- "OH GOD YOU'RE ALMOST DONE! OH GOD YE-"

**on-screen "Player 2 has disconnected"**

**on-screen "Player 2 has joined the game"**

k1ll3rdud3- "You still there? I disconnected before we were both done."

S3Xy817CH- "Story of my life."

k1ll3rdud3- "What?"

Hahah this is really a great business idea as sad as it is.

This is almost immediately what I thought.

It's no worse than this. An anime dvd you can play and fall asleep to that primarily features a anime girl in her underwear sleeping. That's it. Lonely guys are supposed to pretend like it's their hot anime girlfriend and feel better about themselves. I'm not sure how that's supposed to work.

http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/107/1079073p1.html

So yeah, desperate, socially maladjusted 13 year olds on Xbox Live can now pay to play a game online with a girl.

These are some sad days we live in.

It's too bad they don't have the same service but for dudes. I bet a lot of people would pay a sparkly diamond to play with you. I could probably make a rupee or two as well. It'd be fagmoney but money nonetheless

Also I once played Rock Band 2 with Ashamee for free. So, I win.

This is almost immediately what I thought.

It's no worse than this. An anime dvd you can play and fall asleep to that primarily features a anime girl in her underwear sleeping. That's it. Lonely guys are supposed to pretend like it's their hot anime girlfriend and feel better about themselves. I'm not sure how that's supposed to work.

The idea of the whole thing is that you put the video and watch her as YOU go to sleep, and if you wake up in the middle of the night, she's still sleeping at your side (or in front of you, depending on your TV setup)

That's a sweet idea.

We might not view such things as favorable, but sometimes certain people need these things. I'm all for such things as long as they harm no one.