OCR02010 - Omega Five "Neon Glaciers"

djpretzel

• 2 weeks later...

My reaction when I listened to this:

"Nice beat. Oh hey, slap bass, awesome. Hey, this is getting even better. Nice little breakdown. Hey this synth OMGWHATISTHISAAAAAAAAGHPLEASEMAKEITSTOPITHURTSSOBAD."

Yeah, the synth coming in at 1:10 is way, way too loud IMO. It's the most piercing thing I have heard in a long time; I absolutely have to turn the volume down. Don't get me wrong, the synth's sound is nice, but it's so loud, it hurts my ears.

In other words, this is an awesome mix with a fatal flaw.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have to admit, Ive been browsing here a long time but now I finally registered because of this awesome song!

I bought Omega Five some months ago and managed to get the OST.

First time I played this game I was just blown away by the stage 1 "The Glacial Fortress" song. Epic song imho!

I bet Hiroyuki Iwatsuki, the creator of the original soundtrack, would also like this remix. Damn I cant stop listening to it. Thanks man, really! Awesome piece of art!

• 2 years later...

So we go from cool-ass beat to funky-ass beat. Lots of good ass-er, I mean, good beats in here today. This ReMix is a good ReMix to dance to and I really can't complement it enough on that enjoyable beat. Ending is a bit abrupt, but not enough to turn me away from it. Neon Glaciers, another win in my book.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02010 - Omega Five "Neon Glaciers"