Various tracks

Drayzon

This is a house piece I've been working on the past couple of days. It's still nowhere near done, but I'd like some critique on both if the composition is sound and on production. Thanks.

http://djgram.bandcamp.com/track/open-house-v-1

And I know the intro's long; it goes to about 1:20 before the bass comes in. I'm probably going to keep that in, though. My idea would be to compose something that would see some club play (hence the lengthy drum intro), and while this probably won't, I'd like to start aiming towards that now.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

UPDATE: 6/24/10

Yet another bump, and four more tracks. Volcano Jazz, a semi-botched attempt at fusing jazz and DnB, Interstellar Highway, a spacey track that started as trance and turned into something else, Flowing River, an attempt at harder trance that I probably won't complete due to mastering issues, and E-e-e-e-echo!?, a trip-hop-ish track. I'd especially like critique on Interstellar Highway and E-e-e-e-echo!?

Thanks for listening.

• 2 months later...

There's more stuff up in general, but I really felt like sharing this latest track - a more chilled version of Strobe by Deadmau5. It's still very rough, and the 'verb on the piano needs lots of tweaking, but I think it turned out pretty well. Critique is, as always, appreciated.