Wario Ware D.I.Y.!

Overflow

hmm... I guess the codes aren't recognized until we each add each other then go online.

After replaying my Horror House game, I realize it's too easy. Maybe in the game blender, when you get it unexpectedly it could be a challenge, but otherwise...

Maybe if I disguise 'Object' by hiding it with pumpkins or something, and they're in different places each time, so you have to find him.

I guess I need to make a version 2 now!

I got your games. They're great! I don't like to look at the games right when I get them. I wait for them to come up in the blender so that the surprise element is there. Yours were very clear as far as what needed done. You're right, though, about horror house. It's very easy. Easiest way to make it harder off the top of my head is to make it so you have to jump up while he's looking forward, since he's looking around.

Let me know when you have my two games and I'll upload my newest one.

Ha! Your games are bizarre! Ducks of War is great! Your art style is very fun! I'm impatient, however, and need to try them out as soon as I get them.

I wish there was some way we could make a list of what games we have, maybe with a screenshot of the box, so that others can request what we have for downloading. It's a pity we can only have 2 games available at any one time.

I'm skeptical on this one. I own all the WarioWare games except for the DSiWare download. Been a huge fan of the series since its first GBA installment. The problem is that I'm not much of an artist so I won't have the incentive to create games...and I hear that the focus is all on that with not a lot of replay value in terms of packed-in microgames. Playing other user-created ones, on the other hand, sounds very interesting. Does it have to be through the WiiWare download or can I play your games right off the DS version?

I'm skeptical on this one. I own all the WarioWare games except for the DSiWare download. Been a huge fan of the series since its first GBA installment. The problem is that I'm not much of an artist so I won't have the incentive to create games...and I hear that the focus is all on that with not a lot of replay value in terms of packed-in microgames. Playing other user-created ones, on the other hand, sounds very interesting. Does it have to be through the WiiWare download or can I play your games right off the DS version?

The way it works on the ds version is there's a "warehouse", where you can store up to 2 games, 2 comics and 2 records via internet. Anyone on your friends list can view and download them, and vice versa (there may be some form of rating system, but I'm not sure.) You can also download homemade games that Nintendo picks, and some "big-name" games: Currently there are games up there by the creators of Metroid and Smash Bros.. you can also enter into contests.

If we can get a large enough community of friend codes going, then even if you never make your own games, you'll have plenty to download and play.

HOWEVER, and I'm not sure about this, but I THINK the main games (Orbulon, Mona, etc.) are unlocked after you do the tutorials and make a few games of your own. I'm not sure how they get unlocked, actually.

Has anyone got an idea?

Ah, yes. I just played that microgame and I can definitely relate. Eggplant Wizard is a crappy crappy guy. That big eggplant... did you draw that from scratch? I was shocked by how awesome it was. Your games are all great. I've got 4 games now. I uploaded a new one this morning that I really like. Let me know if you didn't get to see them all and I'll put whatever you don't have back up.

Haha, all the eggplants are from different NES games. Ice Climber, Kid Icarus, and Adventure Island. I was going to draw an original boss eggplant, but I found that guy online and had to use him. So while I did technically DRAW him from scratch, he was not my design.

Your ChamPAIN game is hilarious! I also love your comic! I haven't gotten around to making records or comics yet, but soon.

So far my games are:

Supah Kick

Horror House

Food Chain

Do not want!