OCR02012 - Final Fantasy IV "Full of Courage"

djpretzel

It sounds quality. XD

I do kind of echo the sentiments about the snare getting drowned in the rest of the epic sound, but I really like the layers and textures laid out in the orchestral soundscape. I started using EWQLSO too, but everything still sounds inorganic and mechanical. I think I'm a novice with very professional tools. =_=

Keep those winds and strings soaring. =]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Only 10 reviews? :o Such a beautiful piece of work and only 10 reviews.. I don't believe I can ever think of FFIV again without thinking of this remix, with its evolving mood and interest that very much match up to my experiences with FFIV : mild fascination at first, but passionate adoration by the time I fought Zeromus. I thought it welded the two themes together very agreeably and sensibly, taking the listener on a nice little musical journey into the major themes of FFIV.

A great way to start off the album, no doubt.

• 4 months later...

I had started a really long and touching post about this mix and the album it's from but then accidentally closed Firefox so it's lost forever. :(

Basically when I first heard this at the listening party, I teared up. Final Fantasy IV and nostalgia go pretty much hand in hand for me, so to hear this song take the sources above and beyond what I ever imagined.. I wish I could better articulate how amazing this song really is. Nutritious is just chock full of talent and I'm a huge fan of his orchestral work. There's a lot of emotion to it and it's stuff I could listen to all day.

Phenomenal opener for a phenomenal album. Really.

• 1 year later...

One amazing track from the album for sure. This orchestral pieces just brings a lot of the feelings of grand adventuring from the game into it, and makes it really epic. There are many ways that this could have played out, and I think this was the best way. Really, I don't know what much else to say beside that the emotions of this ReMix really help carry it along with the arrangement. Very good.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02012 - Final Fantasy IV "Full of Courage"