Lots of free electronica.

Sefiros

IF YOU ENJOY THIS PLEASE VOTE FOR MY SONG ULTIMATUM HERE: http://194.154.164.103/~ftp@stormthecharts.com/poll.php?id=209

3582401062-1.jpg 4023971108-1.jpg 99721488-1.jpg 3587278908-1.jpg

These are all free to download in a myriad of high quality filetypes.

I've been writing this peculiar brand of electronica for a few years now, but I can't remember if I posted all of them here or not. I probably did. I like to call it post-orchestral electronica with a touch of industrial 8-bit dance ambience, but that's probably wrong.

There's also another couple of free albums on the website if you look around a bit, including a crappy Christmas album.

Have a listen please. I implore you.

I am listening to a few random tracks right now. I will download them a little later.

I am not familiar with electronica, so this is all pretty refreshing to me. You have some very interesting work here and I will take time to really sit down and listen closely.

I can already tell that you put a huge amount of creativity behind your work. So far, I like what I'm hearing.

Chippin' through your album whilst putting the final touches on the importance of Buriyat Script on Mongolian history is, in a word, enlightening. I picked up 'You're Not Here', and I'm enjoying it immensely. I'll do a more proper review later (hopefully), but, for the moment, I'll just say that I'm really likin' it.

It never hurts to re-post things if they've been idle for a while - if you hadn't, I'da never found your stuff!

Hmm. Such sadness enveloped in your sound. Even present in your chiptune sounds. It has this stoic serious feel about it that I really enjoy.

"I like to call it post-orchestral electronica with a touch of industrial 8-bit dance ambience, but that's probably wrong."

No you pretty much nailed it on the head. It's very nearly verging into IDM with the ambiance and drum structures but lacks the chaos which makes it very easy to listen to. Well that and the Large classical element to it which I loved how you referred to it as Post-Orchestral.

Definitely more classically elemented then I'm used to which was a nice change of pace for me. Thanks for the free tunes. I can't wait to listen to them all.

I haven't listened to everything yet, but what I heard is really great !

Cold, mesmerizing soundscapes, very neat. And with the occasional 8-bit touches on top of it, it really has its own style.

Plus we get to appreciate the evolution of your production skills over the different albums.

Some of your work reminded me of Solar Fields (a swedish electronica artist, If you're not familiar with him you should check it out :wink:)

Anyway, kudos and thanks for the free sounds !

Definitely gonna buy the last album, I streamed it on the website and it's sick !

Hey thanks for these. I downloaded your first album so far and I'm digging it. As a newbie to the whole electronica thing, what exactly makes the music electronica other than being written by virtual instruments? How is it different from say techno or whatever?

No idea, to be honest. It is stylistically different to techno and trance stuff. I just write what I like.

Wow, man. good stuff. Personally, I'm a sucker for emotive electronica, and this definitely fits the bill. Music doesn't have to overstate itself to have power, and your work proves that. THANK YOU for putting your stuff out on a "set your price" basis; my budget allows for zero spending at the moment, and I apologize that I have nothing I can offer in return but my gratitude.

If anyone's on the fence about grabbing this one, Get the headphones and listen.

I downloaded You're Not Here, and I'm really enjoying it...I'll be sure to write a review of everything else that I can download...

I want Stop Becoming...but sadly, I can't afford it...:(

I'll review You're Not Here, since I've finished the entirety of the album, very sad, but not overly depressing, you have a way with this music, and the progression of sadness ensues into a climax of pure emotional solitude. The sounds here are reminiscent perhaps of bad events. But overall great orchestration. I've also listened to Stop Becoming on your site, and I must say it's definitely worth buying, it may be a while before I do, but I will. And I'll have to say, my favorite song on You're Not Here is Located...such a beautiful song...