OCR01206 - Little Nemo "Nightmare King's Dream"

djpretzel

This is definitely a great remix! It brought back some memories of the game. I remember playing this game when I was a kid! Definitely a wonderful remix... I think I would take out some of the synths, since it seems more like noise than just part of the song itself.

I was thinking the same thing, mainly because I wanna hear nothing but that piano.

Great piece though, would've loved to hear more of the piano, but I don't think more would have been enough anyway. Damn that's good... this makes me realise I have to get out more to hear real stuff like this. Just the skill in that playing grabbed me by the throat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
does anyone know where i can find the movie of this on DVD? 8O

Oh say WHAT? A Little Nemo in Dreamland MOVIE?

I wanna know more.

Oh yeah. The mix. Not quite download-worthy for me, I just didn't like it. Can't put my finger on why though...

Hey. I'm caffeine-high, sick, CO-poisoned and it's 12:45 AM, and you expect me to THINK?

Fat chance.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
does anyone know where i can find the movie of this on DVD? 8O

if you mean "Finding Nemo", then I'm sorely upset. Just kidding.

Anyways, I hate to be the one to say it, but the intro immediately made my mind turn to Final Fantasy 3(American) Boss music. Listen to the first 2 seconds of it and then think of the very beginning of the boss music. DIE-HARD SQUARE FAN!

• 2 years later...

Great start to this one, nice intro synth, and piano solo lead into the track.

Very cool beats and synth selection; that bass synth has a great arpeggio at the end of a few of the phrases. The piano is a real highlight throughout, and the layered percussion has some great rhythms.

Really classy work, this is a great mix! Recommended!

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR01206 - Little Nemo "Nightmare King's Dream"