"Celestial Prelude"

Kioso

That tambourine (or whatever it is in my right ear) gets old quick. I'd suggest making it softer. At least it got quieter around 1'36, which was an improvement.

You might also want to tweak the velocities on it to emphasize the beat by increasing the velocity of the hits that fall on the beats. It also sounds like it's just a tiny bit behind the beat.

As it is right now, that shaker/tambourine is too static, and that's what makes it tiring. The rest of the percussion is okay. The rest of the instruments sound fine as well.

Yeah, I was beginning to think the tambourine was too loud.

You might also want to tweak the velocities on it to emphasize the beat by increasing the velocity of the hits that fall on the beats. It also sounds like it's just a tiny bit behind the beat.
...Uh...this is probably a dumb thing to ask but can you explain that? XD; I'm still sort of a newb at this.

Velocity just means the attack, basically. Like if you hit a key on the piano softly, the velocity for that particular note is low, but if you smash that key down hard, then the velocity for that note is high.

In other words, bang the tambourine less hard in between beats you want to emphasize.

VELOCITY - a measure of the speed with which a key on a controller is pressed. Used to determine volume characteristics of note.

Velocity (Music & MIDI): - Denotes the speed or force with which a note has been struck. In MIDI , the "Velocity" of a note is a value between 1 and 127. The higher the value, the higher the force that has been used.

Hope that's clear.