[April fools!] OverClocked ReMixanator Release!

Kenogu Labz

Okay, so I've been playing around with the ASS a little bit and I've noticed that no matter what I end up putting into the ASS, I'm just not satisfied by the end of it. It could be from the limited size of input that ASS currently accepts, or maybe that I'm not doing it right. Maxing out the ASS on any configuration results in an overwhelming sense of...blegh.

I'm calling out the ASS of being less than desirable quality, and will not be touching the ASS again until you fix the issues. Also, please add NiGHTS ASS as soon as possible. Everyone will love NiGHTS ASS. Maybe even Mario ASS, too. Hmm....Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ASS?'

Edit: I think I just broke the ASS...

Okay, so I've been playing around with the ASS a little bit and I've noticed that no matter what I end up putting into the ASS, I'm just not satisfied by the end of it. It could be from the limited size of input that ASS currently accepts, or maybe that I'm not doing it right. Maxing out the ASS on any configuration results in an overwhelming sense of...blegh.

I'm calling out the ASS of being less than desirable quality, and will not be touching the ASS again until you fix the issues. Also, please add NiGHTS ASS as soon as possible. Everyone will love NiGHTS ASS. Maybe even Mario ASS, too. Hmm....Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ASS?'

Edit: I think I just broke the ASS...

Shut your mouth about ASS! How DARE you try to fuck ASS! ASS is amazing! ASS is spectacular! I LOVE ASS!

If I get a song accepted using this does Remixanator have to be put down as a collaborator? BC seriously just this morning I've had at least one keeper, and I hope to sub it ASAP!

You don't submit anything to the site anymore. This isn't a tool you use to make remixes to submit. This is a tool everyone uses to get music to listen to.

First of all, I fully understand why this was done. The hurt feelings of people who weren't good enough for the judges to pass, or the time for an individual to create a song for all the various reasons, or the BS said judges had to endure... but I really feel that all the amazing talent here may get pissed and leave seeings as how they are being replaced by a program. Even one as good as this is. You can't make a computer paint a Rembrant' or a Piccasso.!

A.I. CANNOT REPLACE HUMAN INDIVIDUALITY AND TALENT.

I truly hope that my many favorite remixers here are for this and not against this. I come here all the time to download the mp3 remixes that all this awesome talent produces. Thanks for possibly ruining that for me. I really hope I can conduct business as usual here in the near future.

ALSO.

This could be a very good thing if it is made possible to have MORE CHOICES of games to mix on. Three isn't enough! There needs to be HUNDREDS. A shit ton. Enough to give the servers a hell of a nightmare trying to hold and run all that data. If this happens, and there are more mixing options, I am in full bore.

Even I could write music on MTV music Generator! So this won't be that much of a learning curve even for my technologically inept ass. And I have no prayer of ever holding a candle to the likes of bLiNd or so many others here...:roll:

Of course not. Seriously, though, is there a way to download some of this stuff? Ice Cap+Metal+Male Vocals is too amazing not to put on my playlist somehow. :lol:

You should be able to download the songs, that's really the whole point. Your browser may be streaming them rather than letting you save them, try right-clicking and doing a Save As.

This could be a very good thing if it is made possible to have MORE CHOICES of games to mix on. Three isn't enough! There needs to be HUNDREDS.

We understand your frustration, but please bear in mind that the three songs offered here comprise 95% of remixed VGM. We can't cater to the minority just yet.

Guys... Wait...

I am running a project... Why did you guys cancel it? I mean... You guys haven't done any Dragon Quest Algorithms yet... Can't you guys PLEASE just give me some generators for DQ before you cancel the whole project?

Man I'm pissed... I mean, there goes my project's momentum! I could still use those remixers I recruited to generate their own algorithms you know? So why can the projeckts?????

I have argued with djp at length about this. He continues to insist that it is a new wave of technology that will bring about the drastic change we've needed for a long time. I disagree. This is an abomination that will make the lifeless over-produced work of the 90's and 2000's look like masterpieces in comparison.

He promised that we would discuss this further with me before posting it, but it seems he has jumped the gun. Whatever. It's his site. But that doesn't mean I have be involved with it anymore.

As of today, I'm resigning from the judges panel, and formally requesting that all my remixes be pulled from the site.

If you feel the same way, join me in a mass exodus to my new remixing website at http://ocvgmsauceremixmusic.comorg. I promise a new kind of video game remixing site unlike any you've seen before complete with an RPG points system and the illusion of non-remixer community involvement! There will even be an option whether you want a sidebar or not!

Guys... Wait...

I am running a project... Why did you guys cancel it? I mean... You guys haven't done any Dragon Quest Algorithms yet... Can't you guys PLEASE just give me some generators for DQ before you cancel the whole project?

Man I'm pissed... I mean, there goes my project's momentum! I could still use those remixers I recruited to generate their own algorithms you know? So why can the projeckts?????

The Remixanator will have support for any game by 2015, which should beat the release of any current album project by several years.